CHAPTER 4

"Are you OK?", Jay, a young muscular handsome male who was sitting next to her asked squeezing her hand comfortingly. He and Amos were the only family she had after she had left the orphanage. Amos was like a father to her and Jay like a big brother to her. A family she never had.

She nodded, her attention focused on the events in front of her. The execution chamber behind the glass held only three men: the warden in his navy suit, white shirt and narrow tie; a black suited minister who wore shades and the monster who had destroyed her life.

The room was a containment, a death house where nothing was meant to leave, even one's thoughts. Its walls were painted deep green as if to capture ones deepest thoughts and use them against them. The architect had no intention of hiding its use.

After the body was dragged off by the executioner to God knows where Abigail and the rest of the witnesses started exiting one by one. On reaching the large door she broke into tears. The man has hit her at her most painful point. Her heart shattered once more. Today she expected to find out the names of the people who had sent the sniper and eventually get revenge for her father's death.

Jay touched her elbow, pulled her fist away from the wall and drew her up onto unsteady feet. "We have to go home now, its over," he murmured.

"Its over, its over, its over... Is it over?"