CHAPTER 11

Sergius Baka was now all grown. He was now a handsome muscular lad. After staying in the orphanage for 16 years he ended up being adopted by a country side family. Mr. and Mrs Mchina, farmers who had coincidentally bought Mr. Alex's ranch after he had died. Their friendship had grown and would later grow more to become a lasting relationship. For now they were mere crushie, both of them. A relationship farmer and a Doctor was unheard of.

Abigail had too much pride to show her feelings and Sergeous on the other side was too careless to. "What happened?" Sergius asked as the body bag was opened. "See for yourself and confirm," a shaggy crazy looking mortuary attendant told him as he pushed the zipper to one side. Abigail and Jay had vomited after seeing their 'dad's corpse'  and ran out before the body bag was opened fully. But Sergius had a heart of stone; having seen his first adapted mother and father get shot by unknown men in masks and staying with their bodies for two days hd hardened him.

"Its not him, he said," as he looking at the gunshot wounds keenly. Sergius never forgot a face. Especially one of the man who always threatened to beat him every time he brought a letter to Abigail. "Get off my land farmer boy!" He would always say pointing a shovel at him. Being a stubborn young man he would go and come back the next day. With flowers. This went on until Amos got used to it and made a friend out of him. He decided to have his enemy at close length.

"Its not him," Sergiur said to Abigail and Jay who were sitted at the waiting room as he walked out of the corpse filled room. "What!" Abigail exclaimed. She was sire she had seen the man on exactly the same clothes Amos had left on. Jay was now confused, disoriented and tired. He was unable of uttering a yes or no.

"Then whose b-," Abigail was cut short. "Are you his daughter?" A woman with a stern looking, red eyed face asked her as she opened to morgue door. "Yes," she answered with a confused look. Lilian entered the room. A few minutes later she came out with an unsatisfied faced. "Follow me," she said as she pulled Abigail from Sergious' grip. He tried to resist but Lilian's men held him back. Jay stared in disbelief trying to digest what had happened.

Who was that man in the morgue?
Where was Amos?