CHAPTER 17

"From dust we came and to dust we shall rest," father Willy said as he scooped a fist full of sand and threw it into the open grave grave. The burial had been rushes to relieve the kids of the agony a local paper had said. In Real sense, something was still being kept in the dark, and it soon would come to light.

Abigail and Jay's eyes were swollen from the endless crying. They had lost a dad. To Abigail this was too overwhelming, she had lost a second dad. She had lost the only person who had the heart to take her in even after all the others had reduced taking her in.

Sergius had stood beside her all that time even when she had pushed him away. "We shall meet again, Dad," she said tears flowing her dark shades concealing nothing as she threw a rose inside the grave. Jay had been whisked away for causing a commotion this death had driven him mad. He had lost his mind. Amos had been both a father and a mother to him, he had lost both parents. Any normal person would have done the same.

Abigail remained behind after the burial had ended. She wanted some alone time. Sergius respected her decision. "I'll be waiting for you in the car," he said as he went for the car. "Why you?" Abigail asked expecting an answer. Emotions overwhelmed her, she screamed. "First my mum, then you. Why?" She asked again.

Alex had told her that her mum died during child birth. Then his Alex followed, then Amos.

Who next?