CHAPTER 13

Lilian pulled Abigail out of the morgue. She was too tired to resist then into a waiting SUV and drove away. "To my office," Lilian told the driver with a commanding voice. "What have I done? Who are you? Where are you taking me?" Abigail asked as she looked at Lilian with her innocent eighteen year old girl's eyes.

Although she was strick, rude and stern, she had a sense of style. Her cologne was on point Red Rose was its name, the most expensive one in the market. Its out of this world scent made Abigail want to smell her; move her nose close to Lillian's clothes and just smell them almost forgetting she didn't know her.

Then reality hit her, the car had not stopped for the past two hours or so. Then Lilian looked at her and saw her innocence. She almost lost it all her animosity threatened to come crumbling down like dominoes. Her frown turning into a smile unknowingly.

"This way," the driver said as he opened the car door. Lilian opened the back right door of the SUV and let herself out. Her stern face was back on. "Follow me," she said as she entered the mammoth building. Her office was fifty floors up so they had to take two elevators and one set of staircase to her office. All the while stealing a glance at Abigail. This confused little girl who meant a lot to her. 

"Take a seat," Lilian said. "I know you have a lot of questions in mind," she started. "I'll answer them before the end of this meeting," she continued. Abigail was now more confused. What she wanted to know was what she was doing here. "Sharleen? Bring me a cup of coffee," she said in a unusually polite tone. "Bring her a cold glass of orange juice,".

"Let me get straight to the point," she started as she took a sip out of the Large company cup. "Your father left you some information on a cure," she continued now leaving Abigail more confused. "I want it," she concluded.

Abigail's mind went back to some hours after she was given the flash disk. The code, the bolded text. "I don't wasn't your juice, I want to go home. If its information you want, I don't have it the flash disk is empty," she answered. Lilian knew she was lying. She wanted more. She didn't want to pressure her. She would get the information from her slowly as time went by.

"Call the driven," Lilian told Sharleen. "The driver is ready you can leave at your own will," Lilian said to Abigail as she handed her a card.

What did Lilian really want