Reader x Percy || The Promise [3/4]

*Your POV*

Percy has still not come back. It's only a day until December 7, and I'm very worried. What's worse was the voices came back right after he left. During his quest I tried my best to excel in training, because I want to join him before it's too late. I never expected my dad, Apollo, would be strict enough to punish my bestfriend unless he returns the lost chariot.

I sighed and sat on the bed, looking towards the bright ceiling. The Apollo cabin was filled with few people, and one of them was Will Solace, a friend of Nico di Angelo which is also Percy's friend.

See? Up to now he's still not planning to talk to you! The voices snickered.

What on earth are you talking about? The other voices muttered. He doesn't even know she's his daughter! And don't you hags remember? He left her and her mother for nothing!

I gritted my teeth. Who did these voices think they are?

"SHUT UP!" I whisper-yelled and held my head, shutting my eyes close. "I THOUGHT YOU DISAPPEARED?"

We won't disappear unless you die! They laughed and sneered.

I've had enough of it. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed and punched the wall beside me. I noticed that the my half-siblings looking at me, shocked and worried. But surprisingly I didn't notice them.

"(Y/N)! What's happening?" Will asked trying to take my hand.

Die! You know what the truth is? You don't have any worth! The fact that your hot dad ignored you—

"ADDRESS MY DAD PROPERLY AT LEAST!" I shouted. Goodness, what's happening to me? "HE'S NOT IGNORING ME!"

My siblings were staring at me like I was some kind of a patient in a mental hospital. I figured that I was actually talking to no one since they couldn't hear the damn voices in my head.

YOU'RE NOTHING!

LITTLE BURDEN.

OH RIGHT. YOU'RE PLAIN GOOD FOR NOTHING!

To be honest, everything just hurt. I could now imagine the bullies in my former school.

"(Y/N)! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE REALLY GOOD FOR NOTHING!" They were sneering down at me, I was now on the ground pushed by them a while ago. "IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU DIE ANYWAY!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I sobbed and stared at the ground, not knowing what to do.

"Ugh, whatever!" They kicked me on the head, eventually making me feel unconscious and blacking out.

"HAHAHA TAKE THAT (Y/N)!!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" I heard Will's voice calling out to me. My eyes slowly opened, and found myself in the Infirmary. Like seriously, this was the second time I was brought to this place. I saw Will and Jason talking to each other, standing with their backs facing me. I adjusted my senses and listened to their conversation.

Look, I didn't want to be an eavesdropper, but I had to.

"Seriously, what happened to her? I swear if Percy found about this I'll get damned," Jason said to Will.

"Dude, she just fainted out of nowhere," Will answered, sighing.

"You sure? Look Will, I promised Percy I'll protect (Y/N) no matter what happens. I should've just let her stay in Cabin One with Thalia."

"Wait, are you saying I'm not taking care of her? Get straight to the point Jason, I'm her sibling so why would I even unprotect her? For your information I am not a careless person."