Reader x Jason || Hide and Seek

Warning: dubcon

--------------

"I'll count on twenty!" Your brother Percy (OKAY THAT WAS FREAKING WEIRD CAUSE THE PREVIOUS ONESHOT... REMEMBER THAT? MKAY :')) was 'it'. He faced the wall and closed his eyes. "Twenty. . . Nineteen. . ."

As you ran through the dark halls of your school, yes it's nighttime, and nobody's at school so it was a very great time to play hide and seek with your friends that consist of your brother Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank and Hazel. You could hear Leo muttering curses in Spanish from behind; he was probably panicking.

It was very cold at night. The trees and almost every building and walls were covered with icy fog and mists, making it difficult for you to find a spot to hide. You decided to go hide by yourself so it wouldn't be that hard. The others went to choose for partners, like Annabeth and Piper, Frank and Hazel. And Leo . . . you were sure he'd form an alliance with Jason.

Out you looked, squinting your eyes as you searched for a perfect place to hide. It was easier to hide in the dark, but scarier. Monsters could crawl out just from behind you and munch down your head.

But that's also the reason why this is more terrific. Eight of you went to school on a very dark night, with the full bright moon hovering above. You would play hide and seek with the trees whispering eerie noises as you looked for a hiding spot.

From a distance, you could hear Percy shouting "Five! . . . Four! . . . Three! . . ."

Ugh. I wish I had cat eyes. You thought. Luckily, from afar, you caught a glimpse of bushes. You ran towards it and examined. The leaves were thick and you thought Percy wouldn't notice someone hiding there, since the leaves were so countless and if there were a person hiding there, he wouldn't even notice.

The corner of your lips lifted. You then crouched down behind the bush, finally the voice of Percy shouting "ALRIGHT! THE ALMIGHTY PERSASSY'S GONNA GET YOU NOW!"

For the love of all things. You heaved a sigh and facepalmed. What on earth is wrong with my brother?

You were sure if Annabeth were there behind him, he would probably have gotten a smack on the head. Those couple were all bickering and then being cheesy to each other. They were a perfect match though.

You peeked through the leaves to see Percy wandering around. "Come on you guys! I give up!"

He doesn't even know he can't fool any of us. The corner of your mouth twitched, but you forced not to laugh. Percy might hear you.

You were surprised to see him turn around and run into the high school building. Maybe one of the others is hiding there. You exhaled deeply, relief washing over you. At least for now, you weren't a target. One by one Percy should find the others until there was one left. The remaining hider was the winner, and he or she would act as a master ordering his or her servants, which were the other six ones found.

You plopped down on the grass and closed your eyes. Though the wind was icy cold, you still felt a different sensation rising inside you. It was strange, yet somehow you still have the precognition someone's gonna come, but not Percy. It was weird.

Before you could look up to the sky, a hand grabbed your shoulder that made you startle. The person quickly covered your mouth before you would let out a scream. You thought it was a monster, or someone else that it scared you. Who wouldn't be frightened if someone pulled you off within the darkness?

"Shh." The hand let go of your mouth. You swiftly spun and was about to punch the person but your balled fist took to a halt in midair.

Seated before you was Jason. His blue eyes were as wide as almonds, even if it was dark, his sky blue hues were so bright you thought it were a pair of monster eyes. "Jason? What are you doing here?" You kept your voice low.

"Good thing I found you."

"What?"

"Percy was actually after me. I was sure he caught a glimpse of me staggering around, but at least I lost his attention cause he went into the building over there," you could hear him panting, "then I saw you so I decided to hide with you."

Your cheeks flushed, but you were glad it was dark. Jason wouldn't see the pink blush dusted on your cheeks. You swallowed. "I . . . I thought you were hiding with Leo."

The blond snorted. "That little McShizzle? (Y/N), Leo couldn't bare to hold still as he hides. He gets impatient like he wants to pee by muttering and even worse whining. That's why he loses so easily. The seeker can find him that instant."

". . . Oh." You slowly nodded. You soon ran out of words, then you realized both of you were making an awkward silence. You looked away, feeling your fingers shaking and your heart pounding.

Oh, you like Jason. Yeah, but it would be impossible he'd like you too. There was Piper, but since then when you found out they broke up a few months ago, you still didn't want to confess.

Maybe because he still can't move on? I really don't know what's in his mind up to now about that. You thought, frowning.

"Hey, you okay?"

You startled, snapping out of your thoughts to see him leaning so close that you could feel your heart beating faster than a running cheetah. Somehow, you thought anytime your heart would fly out of your chest and go around in circles. You felt so hot that you couldn't breathe properly.

Why am I feeling like this?

Before you could utter a single word, you felt something soft pressed on your lips. Jason's lips covered your mouth.

It felt like the world stopped.

What a plot twist though.

Being so surprised and shocked, you were about to pull away, but he pushed you down onto the ground. Soon he was now on top of you.

Your whole body went paralyzed.

"This feels good." All you could feel was something pleasurable. The feeling was so intense. . . yet you loved the sensation. "Never done this to Piper. You're better enough."

"W-What?" You choked.

"Not that I mean you can do better than . . . being vocal. I wanna hear you scream my name."

"This is not the right time doing this, Jason." You trembled. What happened to him?

His voice was still soft. "Actually, I like you even before Piper and I dated."

Suddenly, he sat on you that made your stomach churn. Your eyes grew wide, you were about to moan but you covered your mouth with your hand.

He was pumping slowly.

Okay, but this was not what you think . . . ?

"AHA! Found you!"

All you could see was Percy standing over there.

"Oh shit."

"(Y/N)?" Your brother sarcastically smiled.

"H-huh?! Yeah what?" You stuttered as you quickly sat up.

"I better deserve an explanation."

"Y-yes," you mumbled, looking down.

Percy turned to Jason. "And bro, I also deserve an acceptable reason."

"Right." Jason eyed me then quickly looked away.

"Do you like my sister?"

Your heart beat fast.

The corner of Jason's lips lifted. "What do you think?"