11 ~ Face-to-Face

Credit to viria13 on tumblr ^^

Okay, I'm taking this story OFF HOLD!!!! YAYAY!!!!!!
But I will be REALLY slow on updates, so please don't nag me for the next chapter, it will come when it comes....

On a sadder note, TEEN WOLF JUST FINISHED!! I am very emotional rn and am very sad my long life joy is over. Thank god riverdale just started otherwise I would be dead.
This chapter was named after 'face-to-faceless' from 6x14 of teen wolf. Yet as the characters in this story are NOT faceless, then it has to be face-to-face.

Haha, I wrote this months ago, I'm just finishing off and editing today (10/23) hopefully will Publish!
(If u are reading this then I published it)

Anyway! Enjoy the chapter you have all been waiting for!!

☆☆—Ron—☆☆

I'm running. Down these dark corridors to the Griffindor Common room. I don't know why I'm running.
Fear?
No. I need to tell Harry and Hermione.

They are DEFINITELY dark wizards.

I followed Nico out of the Great Hall after dinner. He seemed, happy, and I've known Nico long enough to know he isn't a happy person, monster, whatever.
I hid behind a bush and watched.
He muttered something under his breath and flipped a galleon into the water.
A weird message appeared out of thin air.
It was rainbow and a boy appeared in the rainbow.
"OH-MY-GODS NICOYOUSCAREDTHEHADESOUTERME!" The boy screamed. Nico whispered something to him, the boy nodded and they spoke in hushed tones.
They gradually got louder but my head kept nodding off to the side.
I stopped myself from falling to sleep and listened into the conversation.
"How-"
"Do we still have connection?"
"Maybe Iris is keeping it up for us?" Nico wondered.
The message quavered at the comment. "Or not."
I almost jumped as Leo appeared behind me. "Man, you've been out here for 2 hours!" He exclaimed.
He said something to the floating rainbow boy, before we heard a shrill girls voice.
"I heard Leo's voice!" I smiled that he were caught, then I found out it would have had to have been infront of me, not behind. Just as if on cue a girl emerged.
"Caly?"
"Leo?"
The two leaned forward, as if to kiss, yet Leo fell through the message.
They started talking in muffled tones. The things they were saying were about everyday things, besides, I'd gotten enough knowledge to know that this was dark magic. I decided it was time to take my leave.
It was then when I realised I had made the mistake.
"What?" Nico and Leo has said.
"I think someone's behind you." The boy said.
I tried to get a quick escape, yet I was caught. I stayed still and watched the swift movement of Leo and Nico how they turned around and got out their weapons in 2 seconds flat.
What amazed me tho was the fact that Nico had pulled out a black sword from his ring. And Leo had pulled out a hammer and lit it of fire. He was holding a flamin' massive hammer! Literally! Fire coated the hammer and I just sat mistified wondering how he could hold such a tool, let alone pull in out from a tool belt.
I was so shocked I didn't hear them saying "Who's there" until I heard the last "who-" before the boy cut them off.
They put their weapons away and continued talking for a few more minutes.
I took this chance to get away.

There was so much to tell.

I ran up to the castle, yelling as a ran in the common room. Lucky no one except Harry & Hermione were there.

They gave me a weird look. "Exchange-" I puffed "-students"

Hermione nodded. "I have an idea what they are." She said.