12 ~ Scars

Can't read the artist! If anyone knows who it is please mention! ^^

Ok. I have a heap of Chapters planned out. There's gunna be a Malfoy fight, a ball, and a Greek monster invasion before the actual war. I'll probably make a few more things but feel free to drop any suggestions.

And OH MY GODS I better start updating! I love the next few chapters so I might have a couple come out close to eachother!!

○○— Percy—○○

It was a normal Monday. Ish.
Well, it started of with herbology, witch (😉) I was slapped on the arm, yet kissed afterwards, by using special water to grow my plant fastest.

Yet second, which is normally potions, was swapped out so we could have a double muggle Studies. Which also means we have triple potions on Wednesday.

The teacher said we were doing a "muggle sport" called soccer (football).

The Demigods all knew what soccer was. Some of the muggle born were nodding their heads, others were confused as hades.

"So, basically, there is a ball, and you kick it with the inside of your foot. You can dribble, pass, sho- you know what? I'll explain it when we're doing the drill. Go get changed."

The teacher kick forward a box of jerseys and told us to go to the change room.

I kissed Annabeth off to the girls, as most school things boys and girls are split up doing drills, then mixed in the actual game. I guess based on skill.

I walked into the change room. Most of the guys had their shirts off. Most were scrawny, yet some looked a bit in shape. Some had little scars here and there, yet all us demigods were looking at eachother.
What about our scars? I thought. It was pretty normal to have a couple of scars, but the amount we've have?

Finally, I sighed. The boys were all staring at us, waiting for us to take our shirts off. Wow, that sounded really bad.
I waved my hand to shew them off, some followed pursuit (yay a big word!), others stayed staring.

I sighed once more and took the shirt off. Many gasps were heard. I sighed AGAIN getting the jersey on. The boys who'd taken their eyes off me had them back on us again.

The other boys changed quickly, earning more gasps.

Finally, after the awkwardness of the change room, we were all out to meet the girls.

The teacher/professor, whatever, explained how to pass, dribble, shoot, etc. We did the drills as according.

Finally, it was 3rd period

"Since we're through all the basics, it's time to play a real game." The teacher announced. She explained the rules and things that a penalty kicks and everything. No offside, no handball, ball goes out it's others teams ball for a throw in, blah blah blah.

After questions were answered the started playing.

Demigods vs Witches and Wizards.

Piper and Frank started at kick off. Piper kicked the ball to Frank, which signalized the start of the game. Yet Ron was still confused as he didn't run forward. Annabeth called to Frank, who passed back to her.