16 ~ Greek Monsters

Cred MDeloughey? ^^

Alright! So all chapters have been planned. This book will officially end at chapter 35, which is about 10 more than the original plan, so your welcome.
In one chapter you meet my OC, whom was once cared for as Voldemort's child.

Besides all that, please enjoy this friendly chapter that I've finally been bothered to write.

♥♥︎—Piper—♥♥︎

Jason and I swung our hands as we walked along the road to Hogsmeade, dry leaves crunched under our feet. We'd heard about many cool places, like Miss Paddifoots which is a romantic tea shop, and the Three Broomsticks that sells butter bear, whatever that is. Over all we were pretty excited.

Jason and I were nearing the village when Mr. Third-wheel comes behind us and makes us jump 7 feat into the air.

He laughed as he swung his arms over my shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, so I heard there's this joke and candy shop here, I might check that out." He smiled. "You guys could come along." Jason looked at me.

"Ah, no. We're good." Jason said, but Leo didn't seem to be paying any attention.

"There's also these Weasley twins, who were big trouble makers back in their time here. Well, they had a shop in Diagon Alley, ya know where we got everything to start off the year."

"Yes Leo." I sighed, hurrying him along.

"Anyway, so they were able to set up a temporary tent so there's going to be another joke store! We can play pranks and stuff! I'll probably run through some prank designs I've come up with over there, maybe I can earn a bit of Wizard cash while I'm here!"

"That's great Leo." Jason said. Leo smiled.

"Well my dear friends, I'll let you go and smooch in some corner and enjoy eachother's company, maybe get a little-"

"Leo!" Jason and I said in unison.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Am I forgetting something? Oh yes, the Demigods are all meeting at The Three Broomsticks at 2, if you wanna join."

Jason nodded. "Thanks Leo."

"Well I'll let you go and do-"

"LEO!!"

He laughed and walked infront of us, catching up with whoever left before.

I linked my arm in Jason's and rested my head on his shoulder. "Ya really can't stay mad at the guy." I laughed watching him skip and stumble through dry autumn leaves.

I smile up at the inferno above my head. Scarlet and gold licks at the blue sky. The chill in the post-dawn air is the first hint that winter is coming, yet the small chill reminded me of my time with the God of the North Wind. These trees line the path and my walk to the village is more vibrant than any carnival parade. I am torn between keeping my eyes high to watch for the falling leaves dancing their way to the carpeted ground, or looking down to spy the crunchy ones.

I look up at Jason, his eyes wandering the fire of leaves above. His busy eyes were a perfect spring sky, his mind wandering the autumn blue above and his smile warmer than the gentle sun.

I sighed and looked ahead as we walked along with linked arms. We'd arrive at the village but Jason lead on, and we walked further and further until we were out of sight, in a small corner clearing at the edge of the forest.