⭐Chapter 4: (part 1) Adorable purr...Agonizing screams

(A/N: I couldn't help but include the above picture, it has a slight relevance in terms of styling hair...you'll see once you read on. It's still cute though, don't you think so? Anyway hope you enjoy this long chapter and I have the next one started. I do try to update at least once a week and would have uploaded this yesterday but I was really tired I'm sorry for that. ^u^' )

***Edit:**

Mature Content warning-level: Light (talking about certain mature topics briefly)

***End of edit***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**(the bathroom, I do try to find pics that are related to the Diabolik Lovers anime or game when it comes to rooms and such)**

--Catarina POV--

So this is a bathroom huh? It's big, much bigger than my cell and much bigger than my simple sink and toilet room that was barely big enough for even me.

I suppose every castle has fancy rooms to go with fancy princes, I wonder if they have a dungeon or torture room like Dr. Voss usually took me to.

Hmm, there are several bottles here, a 'Shampoo' and 'Conditioner' bottle? Let me read the back; ah I see it's for hair and ah ok that's how it's to be applied, seems simple enough.

A 'body wash' bottle, *smells* this smells good too, but it's a different smell than what Reiji and his father smelled like.

What is this spongey thing for? Feels soft, I suppose it's for washing the body. (Loofa)

I should try taking a bath, wait what's this bottle for? *reads* Bubbles? What are bubbles? Well let's find out by filling this tub with water and this so called bubble maker.

--3rd POV/ Narrator's POV--

As Catarina filled the tub with warm water instead of hot to avoid aggravating the still tender wounds, bubbles began forming and rising up. A bubble popped in front of Catarina and surprised her. This amused her but she wasn't sure why.

"So this is what a bubble is" she thought to herself with a slightly amused manner.

She slowly got into the tub while trying to avoid bending down or moving suddenly, to be careful not to open a stitch or else she will start to bleed.

Once in the tub though, her wounds did sting a bit though.

After taking a bath, for the first time in her life, she felt relaxed a bit. Her usual "shower" times where being taken to a tiled room with a drain and hosed down with plain soap and water with usually cold water. So a bubble bath was a first.

Once she was done, she got out and gently wrapped the towel around her while slowly walking back to the bedroom; she noticed some clothes on her bed.

The clothes where; a black bra and panties with a white button down shirt that looked closer to her size with a plain black skirt (though to Catarina the skirt looked like a half cut shirt) and black thigh high stockings with a black scarf and a black hat (fedora) along with black high heeled ankle boots.