Chapter 5: (part 6) Let's go to the Mall...what could go wrong?

(A/N: Catarina's Bad to the bone...a bad ass hehe ~_^ Now I want to moon walk with a white glove and black fedora cause why the hell not and we are all bad asses ^u^ besides, you can't go wrong with an MJ song...oh haha that rhymed...a poet and didn't know it, I rhyme all the time...hahaha ok ok imma stop that sillyness now >u< onward with the story)

--3rd POV/ Narrator's POV--

While the brothers were talking and waiting for Catarina to return, in the meantime Catarina finally made it to the restroom. No ladies were there at the moment and the men's restroom was across from the women's.

She did her business but soon felt a familiar presence. A presence she has known as an assassin that is.

--Catarina's POV--

I know this presence, but it's not the brothers...it's a similar presence but different. It's not a pureblood...half-blood...I'm sure of it.

(A/N: Half-blood vampires= people who were human till they were turned into a vampire by a vampire)

I've assassinated some half-blooded vampires, so if this happens to get physical then I should have no problem. I wonder if this is someone Dr. Voss has sent to find me.

I have enough genetic enhancements to keep up with a half-blood vampire, even surpass them at certain things.

I can smell the vampire, just outside the restroom door. Is it an ambush?

Well, no use in waiting here. I'll just leave as I intended and take a longer route to get to the brothers and see if he was sent to find me or not. I'll know something is wrong if he or she follows me.

--3rd POV/ Narrator's POV--

Meanwhile as Catarina was in the restroom doing her business, Kou Mukami made his way to the men's restroom and caught Catarina's unique smell mixed with a sort of vampire scent. Since she's been around the Sakamaki brothers, it's only normal their scent might be around or on her.

Kou with his blue eyes and blonde hair and bubbly persona, he usually has since he's an idol in the human world, decided to find out where the scent was coming from.

**(So this is Kou Mukami the famous/popular idol, without his right eye being activated)**

He may appear friendly, using his handsome features to his advantage but he can be quite sadistic and selfish...two-faced. His right eye turns red when he uses his ability or gets overemotional. He can use his right eye to read the heart of the person, so he can basically be a walking lie detector.