⭐Chapter 4: (part 2) Adorable purr...Agonizing screams

(A/N: So here's part 2, I hope you enjoy it and yes the screams part is in this part.)

***Edit:***

Mature content warning-level: heavy (graphic nightmare)

***End of edit***

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(the continuation; part 2)...

--3rd POV--

The brothers gathered at the entrance getting ready to leave for night school.

"If you need anything simply tell a butler or maid and they will assist you and don't forget to take your medicine which is already on your nightstand, get some rest we will be back in a few hours" Reiji instructed Catarina.

"Yes Mom" Laito interjected teasingly to Reiji's motherly behavior. The triplets, Ayato and Kanato and Laito, snickered at this remark. Subaru smirked at the remark and Shu found it a bit amusing.

How motherly of him, huh? Just makes you want to say 'yes mama' doesn't it?

"I will, thank you...not sure what to say...see you soon?" Catarina replied back pondering the proper 'see you in a few hours' type of farewell.

"Haha, you're funny FunBags. See you soon works too" Ayato said amused.

"That's cute" Kanato added while smiling his head tilting smile, finding her unfamiliarity to customs amusing.

Reiji sighed and simply walked out the door to the limo as the others followed suit.

'That's a big car' Catarina thought to herself seeing the limo from the open doorway.

Once the brothers left, Catarina decided to map the mansion out by exploring as much as she could.

Since she was already at the entrance area, a look at the closest rooms seemed to be a good place start with.

**(that's the entrance area, pretty fancy huh?)**

Eventually she found the living room, while keeping mental notes of how she got there by using the items she pasted by as markers (like paintings or specific furniture or decorative items). Though she did get turned around once or twice while walking around but found her way through those mistakes.

 Though she did get turned around once or twice while walking around but found her way through those mistakes