Chapter 6: (part 2) The sleek, the snazzy, the deadly...Miss N's bag of goodies

**(The song kind of reminds me of the movie John Wick, but in this case Catarina is the boogeyman when she's in her 'imma bout to kick your ass' mode or her assassin mode.)**

(A/N: I'm so scared that Friday the 13th is coming up since I can be quite unlucky sometimes. I think I'll just hide in my room and never leave that day. I meant to post this part, part 2, up at least 1 day and a half ago but some "genius" (note the sarcasm) had the bright idea of accidentally somehow cut the internet cable for this area, some construction worker apparently.How one even finds the internet cable for an entire area and cut it is beyond me.

*Sigh* -_-* It was rather frustrating to put it mildly. I know it seems like I keep making excuses, but I kid you not...I can be rather unlucky sometimes. So for the past 1 1/2 days I had no internet. ;__; *cries* Why me?...So I'm sorry for that. But at least it's up now. And I'm sorry if it's a bit long...I had time to expand on it.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I hope you enjoy this...here you might need this at a certain point. *hands tissue* Damn onion cutting ninjas!)

--3rd POV/ Narrator's POV--

So now that they were dressed to impress...ok not really to impress except for maybe Reiji but then he's always dressed like that, fancy, so that doesn't count.

I'd be impressed if he just wore a t-shirt with blue jeans along with casual shoes with the phrase "Bite Me" on his shirt...then I would be impressed that Reiji would even dare step out of his room like that...buuuuuuut we all know that won't happen...or will it? ~_^

Ok teasing aside, both Reiji and Catarina stepped into the limo and Catarina had already written down the address that was in Miss N's letter and told the driver the address so the driver knew where to go.

As the limo began to head to its destination Catarina sat by the window and Reiji opposite to her, reading his book.

Catarina's mind began to wander as she took in the scenery passing by. Reiji would glance at her every now and then to observe her behavior.

Reiji cleared his throat. This grabbed Catarina's attention briefly as she looked at him curiously noticing him looking at her. She had a 'can I help you' type of curious look.

Awkward silence...gotta love it.

Reiji broke the silence as he was curious to know what her response would be and to deduce what her depth of knowledge was when it came to vampires, especially pure bloods like himself and his brothers. He had to know how much she knew in case she ever decided to add him and his brothers to her 'you're totally dead' list.

"I noticed you did not seem surprised when you and my brothers went to the mall during the day" Reiji said with a curiosity but also with a stern tone, as usual.

"No, I wasn't surprised" Catarina replied simply. Well, he expected a bit more detail in her reply but she's still getting use to that idea of volunteering more information than what was asked.

Maybe it's her inner smartass coming through, hehe.

"How much do you know about the abilities of pure bloods?" Reiji asked bluntly, wanting to get straight to the point. He knew that it would have been a long drawn out series of questions unless she was directly asked.

Catarina doesn't "beat around the bush" so to speak, she either gets straight to the point bluntly or only answers what was asked...no more and no less, unless she absolutely had to.