⭐Chapter 5: (part 1) Let's go to the Mall...what could go wrong?

**(I thought the video was cute and fun to start out with, it's from How I Met Your Mother ^u^)**

A/N: Hello my lovelies! ^u^ miss me? I did! Ghost hugs! I'm so sorry for the delay I meant to get this out sooner but things kept getting in the way. I did break this chapter into 7 parts to make it easier to read.

So fair warning some cuteness up ahead but not to worry get we have some 'da faq was that' moments too ~_^ because who doesn't like seeing a vampire squirm from time to time?! Muhahaha *cough cough* I mean hehe ^u^

Oh and I hope you enjoy the songs I have in here. Imma dust the cob webs on some of these songs. I tried to make this an enjoyable chapter with some humor and fluffiness in it.

***Edit:***

Mature content warning-level: light (a mention of something up ahead, this part could be considered more of a no mature content level but I placed the light warning anyway)

***End of edit***

----------------------------------------------------------------------

--3rd POV/ Narrator's POV--

Catarina was peacefully sleeping in her usual long white shirt, they haven't gone shopping for her yet as they figured she should experience what it's like to go shopping for herself since it would be her first time. They knew that getting her used to human experiences would be necessary if she's to integrate into human society, like going to school with them.

It wouldn't be a very nice first impression if she just started assassinating teachers and students, right?

Since they saw her as a sort of new and improved prospective bride, Reiji took it upon himself to teach her not only manners but also human customs and such, basically humans 101 type of class...kind of like saying 'how to human:101'.

Catarina was sleeping peacefully, this time, when Laito teleported into the room. Even though it was morning and the vampires usually sleep during the day and wake up at night, obviously, today was Saturday and he had plans for her.

Yeah keep those lemony/dirty minds in check...not those kinds of plans...yet...hehehe.

He began crawling on her bed toward her, the medicine Reiji still made her take, made it hard for her to get up that quickly since he made adjustments to it so it made her more of a heavy sleeper. Damn him.

Laito crept up close to her like a tiger stalking its prey. Of course he did this in a seductive way. It wouldn't be him if he didn't, right? I mean it's not like he's going to playfully roll towards her or jump like a kid onto a bed. Kanato might but not him.