⭐Chapter 5: (part 4) Let's go to the Mall...what could go wrong?

**(The music currently playing in the background of the candy shop is this one, 50 Cent - Candy Shop ft. Olivia)**

**Edit:**

Mature Content: NONE, it's safe to venture forth. Cuteness ahead.

**End of Edit**

-------

(A/N: When I was younger, I thought this song was talking about candy, boy was I wrong)

There were so many different types of candy. The store workers were all females wearing a pink wig and pink dress uniform. The wig was short haired and had a frilly white apron with pale pink stockings and pink and white shoes. They were really pink.

**(This is the pink uniform that all the female candy store workers were dressed in including the stockings, shoes, and even the wig with the hat on it

**(This is the pink uniform that all the female candy store workers were dressed in including the stockings, shoes, and even the wig with the hat on it. This is the entrance of the candy store there's obviously more off to the side. Really pink huh? ^u^)**

"Hello, welcome to candy a go go" the female store worker said greeting the customers as she bowed.

She smiled when Kanato rushed into the store still dragging Catarina in by holding her hand.

Catarina was going to say hello back but was rushed past the lady being led by Kanato.

Soon Laito, Ayato, and Subaru followed in afterwards, they didn't run but they were giggling while Subaru gave his usual 'Tch' with a slight smirk.

The female store worker figured they must be together; she greeted the 3 brothers the same way.

"They are cute, are they your siblings?" The greeter asked curiously while smiling sweetly.

Laito stepped in, "Well aren't you cute, my brother loves sweets he just got excited is all" Laito gave his smirk and spoke smoothly making the lady blush the same color of her uniform.

'I still have the touch' Laito thought to himself.

"O-Oh I see, his girlfriend is quite beautiful" she stuttered while still blushing.

"Oi, that's not his girlfriend" Ayato interjected jealously.

"O-o-oh I'm so sorry" she exclaimed then bowed.

"Nfufu~ its ok, don't mind him sweetie" Laito cooed seductively giving her a wink while smirking.

This made the poor girl blush a bright red, and excused herself so that another worker could take her place. She ran off to the bathroom to wash her face.

Subaru didn't like his brother's flirty behavior, since he was flirty with almost every female around.

(A/N: I just thought of a line; where there's a skirt there's Laito's flirt...haha ^u^ I couldn't help it)