⭐Chapter 5: (part 5) Let's go to the Mall...what could go wrong?

**(The music currently playing in the background of the lingerie store Victoria's Secret is this one, Lady Marmalade -Christina Aguilera, Lil'Kim, Mya, Pink)**  

(A/N: Whoa, it's getting steamy in here ( ͡° ᗜ ͡° ) if you know what I mean (~_^)  )

**Edit:**

Mature Content: NONE, it's safe to venture forth. Cuteness ahead with a smexy lingerie show and hidden 'saluting sergeants'.

**End of Edit**

-------

As they started to head to the store Catarina wondered how she would pick out what size she was, maybe they had measuring tapes or the workers would know.

Laito noticed Catarina deep in thought.

"What's wrong Kitten?" Laito asked while walking next to Catarina. This grabbed the attention of the brothers as well, as Subaru continued to listen but kept a watchful eye out for any Mukami that could be nearby.

"Nothing, just wondering about size since I'm unfamiliar with it" Catarina said while still pondering.

"Nfufu~ don't worry Kitten I plan to help you out of course, and I'm sure my brothers here wouldn't mind helping out too" Laito teasingly cooed while giving a wink with a smirk adorning his face.

"I'm not a perverted bastard like you!" Subaru objected while his cheeks flushed pink from blushing.

**(I actually found a picture of Subaru blushing

**(I actually found a picture of Subaru blushing...I had to show you all and it goes with the story...hehe...aww ^u^ so cute. I did find a picture of him blushing without the anger too)**

"Aw~ but that hurt my feelings little brother, I'm not always perverted" Laito fake pouted with hidden sly smirk.

"Save it!" Subaru snapped back as he huffed.

"Haha, Yours Truly doesn't mind helping you out FunBags" Ayato interjected amusingly while grinning and nudging Kanato.

"Yes, Teddy and I would be happy to help you pick out some lingerie" Kanato said in agreement with Ayato while a smirk was on his face too.

"Thank you, I'll show you everything I try on if it helps" Catarina said plainly like it was no big deal, not really catching the hidden perverted meaning some of them implied or she simply ignored it, either way...it was not acknowledged nor did it make her blush.

Nice try though.

They made it to the store where Subaru insisted on waiting outside the store but his brothers, Ayato and Kanato, each locked in their arms and dragged him along too as he blushed a deeper shade of pink closer to red while objecting to being dragged in.

Awww...that's cute.

Laito giggled at Subaru's reluctance to go into the store.

"What's the big deal?" Catarina wondered out loud as she saw their humorous display, which was entertaining to watch.