Chapter 8: (part 2) Waking up to blood

**(This pic is sort of representational for some of the parts in this story)**

A/N: Well here's the next part just as I said. It's a bit lengthy by the way. I usually proof read and edit before I upload, and due to typing a little more than usual it took longer to get done. I hope you enjoy it my lovely readers. Thank you for reading my story, I appreciate you all.

Hehehehe...*deviously snickers* ^u^ Enjooooooy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--3rd POV--

As Catarina heard the deep silky voice from the dream, meanwhile, at the Sakamaki mansion in that moment the Sakamaki brothers all sensed a powerful presence which seemed to be coming from Catarina's room. The closest brother was Ayato and then Laito with Subaru trailing close behind. All three rushed in and saw Catarina seem to be moving her head side to side, as if seeing a nightmare, with her K9 teeth bearing out and her claws gripping onto the bed sheets tightly as she ripped into it with beads of sweat running down her flushed face while her breathing was heavy and erratic while slightly frantic. They also smelled a little blood as they noticed a scratch on her right cheek. Seeing Catarina like this was not a usual sight so they knew something was wrong.

Subaru was the first to rush to her bed side in a panicked state as Ayato went to the other side of the bed while Laito stood behind Subaru in a sort of stunned state.

**(Here's kind of what Laito's being stunned expression like as he sees Catarina in the state shes in)**

Subaru was shaking Catarina awake.

"Hey, wake up come on..." Subaru was shouting as Ayato was shouting something similar.

Reiji came in to see what all the fuss was about, as hearing loud noises while trying to sleep was one of the things that ticked him off. He was ready to shout harsh things until he saw them and Catarina and the smell of blood.

"What is all the fuss abou-" Reiji stopped before he could finish his sentence when he saw what was going on and changed from a ticked off tone to a more calm yet worried one seeing as she wasn't waking up that quickly and the powerful presence was still present and emitting from her. The presence worried them a little more as they figured Catarina's current state is most likely due to this powerful presence. It seemed to have some kind of hold on her.

"What happened?" Reiji raised his voice loud enough to be heard and noticed Laito sort of stunned, which bewildered him since not much could really fazed Laito so it was rather unusual to see him that way.

"Oi, she won't wake up and is all clawed out and sweating...actually sweating! And how did she scratch herself while sleeping?!" Ayato exclaimed now a little more worried.