Chapter 11

Christmas/new years 2017

Waking up in his arms I've never felt so loved. I smiled looking him over as he slept peacefully. He stirred pulling me closer, making me sigh.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning." I smiled leaning up to kiss his lips. He pulled away resting his forehead to mine.

"Hi."

"Are you sore?"

"A little bit, but it's not too bad."

"Let's go take a shower." I nodded, holding onto him tightly while he stood up. I giggled as he carried me into the bathroom before setting me down. It was freezing in here. He quickly turned on the water before pulling me back into his arms.

"Should we go home today?"

"I don't want to, but I have to go." He nodded, leaning down for another kiss. Once the water was warm enough we got in the shower. The water ran over us as he pushed me back against the wall.

We pulled our clothes on getting ready for the day.

"How about I go home with you?" He smiled at me.

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yea it would be good for your dad to see us together. Plus, I miss my buddy Robbie."

"As long as you're sure." He nodded finishing packing his bag.

"Let's go."

Thankfully the snow had calm down last night so we can get out of here. He got in the car taking my hand in his.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned over kissing his cheek. We pulled up to my parents house an hour later. He grabbed our bags before coming over to take my hand. Before I got to the door, mom opened it and smiled at us.

"It's so good to see you two." I pulled away from him going into her arms. I seriously miss my mom so much. She pulled away, giving Cohen a hug.

"There is someone that wants to see you." She smiled as we walked into the house.

"Cohen." Robbie came running jumping right in his arms.

"Nice to see you too buddy." I said with a fake hurt.

"Think aunt Amanda is jealous."

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure, little man. Let's us put our stuff in our rooms then we can." He nodded as Cohen set him down. We took our stuff up to my room before heading back down to the living room. Robbie ran over jumping in my arms.

"There's my buddy."

We sat on the couch and all curled up. Robbie and I both were curled up against Cohen's chest while a blanket was covering us. I love when we curl up with one of our nephews, it almost feels like we have our own little one.

"You guys hungry?" Mom asked.

"No, we're okay, thanks though." She nodded going back into the kitchen. I gave both of the boy's a kiss before turning back to the movie.

"He is not staying here." Dad yelled.

"Stop it Darrell. You already chased her out last time, I will not let you do it again. I don't know what your problem is with him is but you better drop it. He is a good guy and our daughter loves him." Mom hissed at him. I looked up at Cohen finding him still asleep and so was Robbie. Carefully I pulled away from them and went in the kitchen.