Chapter 17

Three months later...

"The house is looking good." Dad smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you guys." Amanda has no idea what I've been working on these last two months.

"Think she's going to love it."

"I think she will love it more when it's done." He smiled pulling away from me.

"I need to get home to see what your mother is doing."

"Yea, I need to get home anyways."

"We'll see you later." I nodded, heading to my car going home. Walking into the kitchen I found Amanda making dinner.

"I'm going to shower."

"Hi honey, how was your day? Oh, it was fine how was yours?" She whispered and I could tell she was upset.

"Amanda." I sighed.

"What? You've been distance for the last couple of weeks." She pulled away from the counter and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"Is there another girl or something."

"Angel Eyes." I sighed walking over wrapping my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around me pressing her face in my neck.

"I love you. I would never do that to you okay."

"Then tell me where you have been. It would be nice to come home and you be here instead of wondering when I'm going to see you. We decided to get married so fast so we didn't have to be away from each other any longer."

"Baby your right and I'm sorry. I just need a little more time then I will tell you everything."

"Cohen." She pulled away finishing up dinner. I wrapped my arms around her waist, not ready to let go. We finished up before going to sit down and eat.

"Please don't be upset."

"It's kind of hard when you're not telling me anything."

"I want to tell you everything but I just need a little more time. Trust me okay." She sighed as she finished up eating, taking her plate in the kitchen. I followed her, setting my plate down on the counter next to her.

"Come take a shower with me."

"I'm busy." She hissed back at me.

"Forget about the dishes and come take a shower with me."

"No."bI pulled my shirt off trying to get her attention. Of course, her being so stubborn she didn't turn around. Sighing I moved closer, tugging on her shirt. Instead of trying to stop me, she let me pull her shirt off, revealing a very sexy bra.

"Half way there, come take a shower with me." I whispered in her ear and she nodded her head. I smiled throwing her over my shoulder carrying her to the bathroom.

"Cohen!" She groaned.

"Why you are complaining, I'm pretty sure you have a pretty good view."

"I've seen better."

"Oh, you are so going to pay for that." I smirked, turning on the shower before setting her down. I leaned down kissing down her neck. My hands ran down her back, under her jeans so cup her beautiful ass. I helped her out of her jeans before pushing her into the shower.

"I'm going to kill you." She groaned while I pushed myself against her.

"I'm going to make you beg."