Chapter 22

"You okay?" Ellie asked looking at me worried.

"Yea, just the Braxton contractions." I sighed.

"Momma." Harlow came running over to Ellie.

"Baby, go get uncle Cohen for me please."

"Ellie I'm fine." I hissed but she knew better. She's the one that's given birth twice already. Harlow came back with Cohen looking worried.

"You okay?"

"Your wife over here in labor."

"Angel eyes." He looked at me with so many different emotions.

"I'm fine." I said as he sat down next to me.

"Momma, she wet herself." I stared at my niece in shock. I would have laughed if I wasn't the one in labor.

"Let's get you changed and go to the hospital. Harlow go over by daddy and poppa." Ellie and Cohen got up taking me in the house so I can change.

"It hurts." I groaned looking into my husband's eyes.

"I know. We're going to get you to the hospital and then she will be here." He tried to soothe me.

"Mandy let's get you in a quick shower. Cohen help her." He helped me strip down and quickly get in the shower.

"I love you so much." He whispered in my ear as he washed me up. Once we were down Ellie had gotten clothes out so I quickly changed into them.

"Let's go have this baby." I nodded, gripping onto his hand.

(Cohen pov)

I rocked her in my arms, wishing I could take all of her pain away.

"Your doing so good momma." I whispered in her ear.

"There's my favorite sister." We turned to Matt who had a huge smile on his face.

"Jen wishes she could be here but she wishes you the best of luck."

"Thank you for being here."

"Of course, my baby sister is having a baby." She pulled away, going to give her brother a hug.

"How far along are you?"

"Six."

"Not too much longer." She nodded coming back into my arms.

"What about you dad?"

"I'm good, excited to meet her." I smiled kissing the top of Amanda's head. A nurse came in, smiling at us.

"Let's lay you done so we can check you." She nodded and I carefully moved over to the bed helping her. I took her hand while the nurse did her thing. Matt had left and went to find our moms.

"Alright Amanda your almost there, shouldn't be too much longer."

"Baby look at me." She turned to me looking tired and scared.

"You are so amazing. I've never been so proud to call you my wife. I love you so much."

"I'm so scared." I moved closer putting my forehead next to hers.

"It's okay. Just remember our daughter will be in your arms."

"I love you."I leaned in to give her a quick kiss.

"We heard the nurse was in." I turned to our excited mothers.

"She's almost ready." I pulled away from her wrapping my arms around my mom.

"Good luck, I can't wait to meet her."

"Thank you, me too." Mom left and I turned back to my wife who was getting prepped. I smiled leaning down giving her a kiss.