Chapter 23

"How does it finally feel to be out of the house?" Jen asked, as I kissed Shae's head.

"It feels so good. I still can't believe I have a daughter."

"After having two kids, I still can't believe their mine sometimes." She smiled watching Robbie and Noah run around the playground.

"Manda!" I turned and found Harlow running at me.

"Hey munchkin, where's your momma?"

"She is coming, me go play?"

"Go head." I smiled as she ran off finding Noah. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Colin running over to his sister.

"Looks who's finally out of the house." Ellie smiled as she sat down next to me.

"I know it's crazy."

"Sophia, should be here soon with the boy's."

"As much as I love my husband, it's so nice to spend time with my sisters."

"You know were always going to be here when you need us."

"Yea, were just one call away." They moved wrapping their arms around me giving me a squeeze.

"And whenever your willing to give her up for a little bit we will all fight her."

"Her daddy is not going to let that happen, at least for a little while."

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late." Sophia came over sitting next to Ellie. I watched as my nieces and nephew's running around chasing each other. It won't be long till my little girl will be running around with them.

"So, when are going to be giving us another niece or nephew?" Jenn asked Ellie. I'm so glad Jenn gets along with Cohen's sisters and they get along with her.

"Um roughly eight and half months."

"Seriously?"

"Yep, I'm finally giving Declan a baby of his own."

"You know he sees Harlow and Colin as his own."

"I know, but it's different. This time he actually gets to be there when the baby is born and everything."

"That's awesome Ellie."

"Thank you. Going through this will Declan is so different. I know I had Jason at least with Harlow but this time it feels right."

"You seem less stressed this time too."

"I am, but there are day's I psych myself out."

(Cohen's pov)

"Hey man what's up?" Matt walked in sitting at the counter.

"Not much, the girls should be back soon."

"How is my little sister being a mom?"

"She is so amazing. I'm so thankful for her to be my wife." I smiled looking down at my wedding ring. I'm so thankful that Amanda came back into my life and this is where we are.

"Have you heard from her stalker?"

"No, not since we got home from our honeymoon. She hasn't said anything and nothing from the girls."

"That's good."

"I don't want to let my guard down just yet though. Now that Shae is here, and this is all settled."

"I know what you mean man." I nodded before hearing the girls walk through the door. Noah and Robbie raced in jumping on their dad. Jen walked in and walked over to her husband.