Epilogue

Today was my first day from maternity leave. As much as I missed teaching, I missed my babies more. Walking into the house it was oddly quiet for having two little ones. I walked into the living room finding Shae and our baby boy Austin curled up to their daddy. They both looked so small being curled up in his big arms.

"Hey." I smiled, making Cohen stir.

"Your home."

"I am." I walked over giving him a kiss.

"How was it?"

"It was nice to be back, but I missed them." Carefully I pulled Austin against my chest, curling up to him. I kissed his little forehead, making him smile in his sleep.

"How did we get lucky to have these two beautiful babies?"

"I ask myself that every day." I smiled, giving him a sweet kiss.

"Momma." Shae opened her eyes, smiling.

"Hi baby girl."

"Go see momma." I opened my free arm letting her curl up to my side. Austin stirred letting out a hungry cry.

"Hold on sissy, let me get him situated." She moved letting me get him settled. He calmed down, curling more into me.

"What did you daddy do today?"

"Play and movies."

"Sounds like fun honey."

"I'm going to get dinner going." Cohen got up while I curled up with our babies.

"Momma, you leave again?"

"Yea, I have to go back to work tomorrow, but you two are going over to Aunt Ellie's."

"Me play with Livy."

"Sure, can baby. Let's go check on daddy." She giggled running into the kitchen while I carefully got up taking Austin to the kitchen.

"What are you making?"

"What do you want for dinner princess?"

"Chicky."

"Chicken nuggets it is." He smiled, kissing her cheek.

After dinner I had Austin curled up to me in the tub. He cooed, while kicking his feet in the water.

"Are you having fun buddy?" I smiled kissing his forehead.

"Mommy." The door opened and in came Shae and her daddy.

"Come on baby girl, get in." She ripped her clothes off and jumped in with us. Cohen smiled sitting down next to me.

"Have kids they said, it would be fun they said." He smirked, giving me a kiss.

"Want me to take him?"

"Not yet, help her wash up so we can put them to bed."

"Sounds good to me."

The kids got cleaned and dressed for bed. Shae said goodnight to her brother before going to curl up on her bed.

"Love you baby, sleep tight."

"Love you." I gave her a kiss before heading back to my room where my boys were.

"He asleep?"

"Yea."

"Let me give him a kiss." He smiled, handing him to me.

"Love you baby boy." I kissed his forehead, laying him down in his crib.

"Now get that beautiful behind over here." I smiled going back over to curl up with my husband.

"I'm so tired."

"Just know you are the most amazing wife."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Now sleep, we got a long day tomorrow."

"I can't wait to spend the weekend doing nothing." I leaned up pressing my lips to his giving him a sweet kiss. Sighing in content I fell asleep.

**
Check out Extras for more from the Morris family!!