Chapter 16

Cohen pushed me into the living room where both of his sisters and Harlow were. I looked back at him and he smiled at me, giving me encouragement.

"Manda!" Harlow came running into my arms.

"Hey munchkin!" I carried her over sitting in the middle of Ellie and Sophia.

"Is this a regular thing that were seeing you."

"Yea." I smiled looking at Ellie.

"Good, we've missed you around here." She smiled. 

"Manda."

"Yes Harlow." I turned my attention back to Harlow. She looked at her mom before looking back at me shyly.

"Can you have a baby, so there is a girl I can play with." I smiled, taking her hands in mine.

"I'll tell you what. Maybe after uncle Cohen and I get married we can have a baby."

"Okay!" She pulled away went to go play with her toys.

"Is that what I think it is?" Sophia gasped and I nodded.

"When did he ask you."

"Couple of days ago. I had no idea what was going on. He had my student's color in the letters for will you marry me."

"Awe that's so cute."

"Where is that little brother of ours?"

"Harlow, go get uncle Cohen." She ran off and I looked at both of them.

"Of course, I want both of you in my party." I heard Harlow giggling letting us know Cohen was back. Ellie and Sophia pulled away,  wrapping their arms around their brother.

"Thank you for finally making Amanda our sister."

"Yea for real, we've been waiting for this for a long time."

"Us too."

"So, when is the big day?" The door opened making us all go quiet. McKenna came in with Rickey trailing behind her. Suddenly, a sense of nervousness washed over me. Cohen pulled away from his sisters, coming over to me pulling me into his arms.

"What is going on in here?" Something in her voice made me scared to tell her. Harlow must have heard it too since she bolted into Ellie's arms.

"Our baby brother is getting married." Sophia said softly, looking at her mom. I squeezed Cohen, scared of her reaction.

"Congrats buddy!" Rickey came over wrapping his arms around us.

"Thanks dad."

"I would say welcome to the family but you know your already a part of the family."

"Thank you." I smiled at him, before looking at McKenna who was staring at us. I noticed the girls had left leaving us with his parents. McKenna slowly walked over standing next to her husband.

"Are you really ready to take of him and do everything? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

"Mom, what the hell?" Cohen hissed.

"I don't know where this is coming from but you know how much I love him. I've been waiting to call him my husband for four years now." She looked down, gasping looking at my hand.

"Why do you have my mother's ring?"

"McKenna, you need to breathe."

"Nana gave it to me the day I decided I was going to propose to her." She stormed off leaving us all in shock.