Anthony

"Fuck man!"

"She still ain't answering?" Aug asks. "No."

"You gotta big fucking mouth."

"Nigga I know that. Shit was going good until then and she just switched the fucking script on me. I forgot who I was talking too.",

"I know you told me this twenty times already last night. Both y'all got anger problems. What a couple."

"Nigga go away you ain't making none of this no better."

"Take her some flowers."

"You think that'll work. She won't even answer the damn phone. I ain't bother to go inside."

"Ant come on now."

"I was mad as hell ."

"You still supposed to make sure she made it inside."

"Nigga she grabbed her stuff out the trunk and I dipped."

"You thought she was gone get out nice as hell after you called her a bitch."

"Okay Dr. Aug no I didn't but I wasn't calling her one it was the situation one." Aug laughs, "Nigga."

"Straight up. What kinda flowers? I'm sure I got a way for somebody at the desk to give me her room number."

"Some roses and work ya magic."

"Lowkey she sexy as hell when she gets worked up."

"I'm sure she thinks the same about you." I laugh, "Bye man. I'm bout to go try to get this girl back."

"Calm yo ass down and stop being such a hothead."

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll try." I grab my keys and head out door. I stop by a boutique near her hotel and pick up two dozen roses and to a store to get some candy I know she like. I hit Aug name.

"What's up Bruh?"

"I got flowers and candy. Think that'll do? Or should I go get a puppy too while I'm out?" I ask. "Sarcastic ass. That sound straight though."

"Alright I'm bout to pull up at the hotel."

"Cool."

----

"I need to room number to London Laurent." The woman looks up at me and at the flowers and smiles. "I'll have to call first."

"Listen, It's our anniversary... and I'm surprising her. You'd be doing me a HUGE favor if you don't mention anything to her."

"Normally this is against our policy but because of the situation I'll overlook it. London Laurent is in room 1207." I smile, "Thank you!"

I scroll my way to the elevator. Fuck what if she leaves my ass standing out her door? She just gone hear my ass banging till she lets me in. I see 1201 as soon as I step off the elevator.

"1205... 7." I stop in front of her door and stare at it.

I knock twice. "Just a minute." She says in the same damn annoyed tone. She still has an attitude I see. I place my hands behind my back. She opens the door and my eyes almost pop out of my damn head. "What do you want?" She asks mugging.

Get out what you got to say nigga and stop thinking bout fucking her. "You was expecting company or some?" I ask mentally face palming myself. "No. What you want?" She says breathing heavy causing her chest to raise. 

Get it together man. I let out a quick exhale and, "I'm sorry."

"Okay?" She says nonchalantly. "Can I come inside?" I ask showing her the flowers and candy. "They're for you."

She steps the side and allows me in. I sit on the bed and look at her with the see through robe. That ass and her breast sitting right in a light pink lace set. Fuck man.

She turns around and sits her arms under her chest leaning against the table. "Speak."

"I fucked up and I never should've called you out your name like that. You made me mad talking crazy bout us running and shit."

"You left without saying shit."

"How you was gone know? You wasn't picking up or texting back."

"I read every message and listened to every voicemail. You could have said some. You pissed me off bout that lying shit."

"You was lying, right or wrong?"

"YALL was lying, Right or Wrong?" She asks back rolling her eyes. "We already established that shit man."

"Just answer the question Anthony."

"Y'all never asked."

"Fuck outta here nigga. Really?" She asks with her eyes getting wide. I smirk a lil. "You think this shit is a joke?" She asks.

"No I just can't concentrate with you dressed like that."

"Anthony get out."

I get up and walk over to her. "Why?" I ask running my hands up and down her sides. She on hush mode now. "We both should've handled the situation better Lo."

"That's true." She says moving from in front of me. "I still want to know what that nigga did to you."

"This." She dropped the robe and shit is clear as day he been putting his hands on her. I'm mad as hell yet turned on by her body as the same time. "How long this been happening?" I ask keeping the task at hand.

"A lil bit after we stopped talking to y'all."

"Why you ain't call me?"

"You was looking like every other nigga in my life. I didn't want shit to do with you. That nigga came back a different nigga and a carbon copy of Jimere ass."

"Jimere put his hands on Lauren while she carrying my brother baby?" I ask but I know the answer and this nigga gone flip the fuck out when I tell him. "What you think Anthony?"

"C'mere London." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her to me. "We bout to fix all this shit."

"And then what Anthony? What y'all expect us to do? Run back to you with open arms."

"Nah we can't ask y'all to do that but just know
I ain't leaving no mo' and you stuck with my ass." I laugh but she doesn't. She bites down on her bottom lip avoiding looking at me. Shit all make sense now why she is the way she is.

"What you scared of London?"

"This." She answers. I tilt her head to me. "You don't have to be."

"I don't like feeling vulnerable."

"You can be anything when you with me." I lean down further brushing up against her lips. On the inside I'm thinking to myself, Stop this shit nigga. But everything else  thinking otherwise. She's so damn beautiful. Imagine the fucking faces she'd make. "I have to get ready for a shoot."

I clear my throat, "Want me to take you?"

"That's fine."

"So we good? You my best friend again?" She laughs and then kisses my lips, "We good."

"You just tease my lips like that and walk away. Okay London." One Mission is accomplished with 50 more to go.