London

"Girl that was so much fun." Tierra says. We've had a ball these past few nights. As much fun as I'm having in Texas, I have to get back to Georgia. I miss Lauren and the baby.

"It was. Thank you for breakfast."

"Your so welcome. I'm about to go get back in the bed." I laugh, "Okay." I walk back into the guest room.

I hit Lauren's name and our picture together pops up. "London." She answers by the third ring. "Bitch I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know. When are you getting back here? Miss I'll be home in the morning three days ago. This shit is serious as hell London." I laugh, "I didn't know the plane would make a stop in Houston. I'll be there around 6 I promise." I'm not where I told Jamal I'd be anyway. He thinks I'm in New York.

"If you say so London. As long as your out of harms way but deadass you need to get here."

"I am."

"Did you talk to Anthony?"

"He called the other night, the convo was kinda dry. I guess I'll call him tonight."

"You mad at him or some?"

"No I just wasn't in the mood."

"Hm. This Aug calling me, Ima call you back."

"Alright Love you Ren."

"Love you too Lo."

We hang up and I hit Ant's name. "Who this?"

"Who you think?" I ask back. "It's early as hell." Ant mumbles.

"It's 6 o'clock where I am."

"Me too. Where the hell you at? Georgia is an hour ahead."

"Texas."

"For what?"

"Chilled with Tierra for a couple of days."

"You so damn hardheaded. You close though."

"Where you?"

"Close. What part of Texas?"

"Houston. Pull up. I wanna see you." He shifts around a bit. "Alright but don't say shit to your girl."

"I won't."

6 hours later

I'm waiting outside this big ass mall. I told Tee I wanted to do some shopping before I left and since she isn't feeling good she didn't come.

"Finally."

"I just drove 5 some hours for you." I grab his face and kiss him. "I know thank you."

"Your welcome. Why you had an attitude with me the other day?" I smile instantly, "You back at home?"

"What you mean?"

"NOLA." I answer apply some lipstick to my lips. "Why you say that?" He asks. "Your accent wasn't that thick four days ago."

He sucks his teeth causing me to laugh. "Whatever. You ate?"

"Not since breakfast but I don't want any food right now."

"What you want then?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Let's go somewhere and chill."

"Alone?" He asks. "That's fine."

We ride around and eventually decide to go to a hotel.

"Look I know you'll be back in Georgia soon but we need you and Ren to relocate." He says "To Where?" I ask taking my jacket off. "I don't know but not there. Aug tryna see what connects we got. We got an  uncle in Florida."

"You expect us to go stay with some stranger. Lauren is pregnant and has appointments and things. I got a shop to attend to as well."

"London I understand all that but safety is the issues here. Jimere can send anybody."

"Yeah I know." I say rolling my eyes. "I ain't talking bout us. I'm deadass London."

"Okay Anthony." I sit my hand on his jeans. "We don't want y'all in harms way." He being serious as hell and all I can think about is how I want to ride and the ways he'll have me screaming.

"I got you." I finally respond. "Back to my question in the car what was the attitude for?" I throw my shirt over my head, "This." I straddle him pushing him back against the bed.

He looks at me stunned then smirks. He leans up and grabs my face as we kiss.

"Fuck." I mumble as my phone rings. "Don't pick it up." Anthony says. "I need to see who it is. I lean over and grab it, "Hello?" I answer. "London?"

"What do you want Jamal?"

"What the fuck you doing with that nigga?" My mouth drops open and I realize I answered Anthony's phone. I hang up. "Why is Jamal calling you?" I ask getting up.

"I don't even know how that nigga got my number he called talking shit bout how he gone find me and blah blah. Come here."

"He knows I'm with you."

"So? His dreams was gone be crushed one day. You mine and all mine. I ain't sharing shit."

"Anthony. He knows I'm with you."

"Alright What's your point? Fuck that nigga. Come back over here and let me love you." Sneaking and creeping is one thing but Jamal knows I'm with him. This isn't good.

Anthony gets up and walks over to me. "You're covered London. That nigga ain't ever putting his hands on you again."

"Anthony you don't get it. He could be having Jimere get someone to find my ass and you. You keep saying it's straight, it's straight... what if it's not? What if it goes left and y'all the ones they off? He ain't gone stop until someone's in the casket."

"Stop worrying about all that extra shit. Ain't neither one of them gone do anything else to hurt either one of y'all. We put that on our lives ain't shit else happening to y'all. If we die in the process of protecting y'all then so be it."

I turn away from him. I can't even imagine that shit and I don't want too. "Can we just go?" I ask putting my clothes back on. This was a bad ass idea. Anthony grabs his keys without saying a word else.

We get outside and sit there for a second. "You coming with me." He says pulling out. "Anthony I just want to get home."

"You gone get there just not today."

We hit the highway and drive for the next few hours. I may be sitting here appearing cool and collected but I'm freaking the fuck out. What if Jimere tries to do some to Ren to get back at me for this shit and August? What if something happens to Anthony? I couldn't live with myself knowing that I was cause of it. Sometime I feel like it would just be best if we never met them.

We pull into a small ass yellow house. We park into the garage and then get out. "Where are we?"

"Welcome to NOLA."

Normally I would be happy as hell to be here but at this moment it's the opposite.