Epilogue

Epilogue- 2 years later
Dylan

Melanie leaves the washroom with a towel wrapped around her sexy body. I think my wish of waking up to this view every morning came true.

I'm married to the love of my life. What more could I ask for?

I whistle, "who's this sexy girl waking out of the washroom?" I walk towards her and grab her ass, making her squeal in surprise,

"Stay in your limits Mr. Reed." She says, making me smirk,

"I'm sorry Mrs. Reed, but you're just too hot, I can't resist." She pushes me away and walks into the walk in closet.

I brought us a mansion after we got married. Consider it as a marriage gift to her. I walk in behind her like a lost puppy. I'm completely wrapped around her finger. She removes a dress and slips into it quickly, but not too quick enough.

I did gawk at her naked body many times, and can't get enough of it. She was about to leave, but I held her wrist and pull her to my chest, crashing my lips against hers.

She still tastes the same, and her kiss still manages to make me go crazy. I fall in love with her even more every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

She kisses me back with passion, and tugs at my hair, making me groan and she smirks against my lips. She pulls away after a while and leans her forehead against mine. "I love you pumpkin."

"I love you too." She says, pecks my lips and leaves the closet.

I walk downstairs into the living room to see Emma, Nathan, and Alex play with our 1 year old twins, Layla and Luke.

Emma and Nathan got married one week after me and Melanie did. Alex studies in Rosewill High now. I walk towards my cute twins and pick them up, kissing them both on their cheeks.

We all walk into the kitchen and take our seat, getting ready for lunch. Before I sat, I place Layla and Luke in their baby chairs. I help Melanie serve the food and we both sit down. Melanie feeds the kids while we all talked.

"So Nathan and Emma, when are you both gonna get kids huh?" I ask while smirking, and both didn't reply but blush, making us all laugh.

"Alex, do you have a boyfriend?" Emma asks, changing the topic.

"I actually do." She says which made me spit out my water, "what?" I exclaim, "Alex didn't I ask you tell me and Melanie about the guy you're gonna date?"

"Sorry Dylan, I just forgot." She replies,

"We need to meet this guy and make sure he wouldn't hurt Alex." Melanie says and I agree.
We all just continue eating our lunch and talk about random things existing in this world.

*****

I get ready for bed and look down at my cute babies sleeping peacefully in their cradles. Melanie lies down next to me and I pull her closer to me. She turns around and looks at me,

"Didn't you want your book to end this way? With you cuddling the love of your life and telling her sweet things?" She asks,

"Yeah I did, but little did I know that I'd actually marry her and have kids." I said, making her chuckle.

I lean down and kiss her softly, our lips moving in sync. I still can't believe that I would actually be able to call Melanie my wife.

I married this nerd who turned hot.

And I solemnly promise to always keep her happy.

I pull away and look down at her, smiling at her beautiful face, "good night pumpkin."

"Good night you jerk." She says and laughs. I place my hand on her eyes and close them before closing my own, and soon we both go into a deep sleep.

Well that's if the twins don't decide to start crying in the middle of the night.

******
The End *sniffs*
Comment and vote, *sniffs yet again*

Quote:"Thus with a kiss I die."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

Sending love your way
HappyWatermelonKid