spending time with them

" diana here is youre room" liam said and wow..its really big and my bed is like for a queen and its just wow.. "wow youre room is more bigger than ours" harry said " have never been seen this before" i asked " um..no because youre uncle never let us in here and he said he's building it for someone special and he really loves you" niall said " thanks" i said "and youre uncle said that you have some new things in youre closet that is why he didnt let you bring some things over and you are gonna begin a new life with us" zayn said "thanks guys" i said to them " anytime princess" harry said " why did you call me princess?" i asked harry "because youre uncle treats you like one" niall said and they left me.

" diana wanna come down a minute we want to talk to you" liam said, whoa! have i done something wrong? i hope not..." diana come have a sit" louis said " tell us something about you" zayn said "uhm.. im very good in skating, volleyball and archery. i love to draw im also good at sketch and im not very close with my parents" i said " what?why?" harry said "well i dont want to hide secrets to you but my parents are always not at the house they leave me with my babysitter and when they come im always asleep and i have never heard them to sing their lullaby to me since i was like seven" i said then a tear drop on my face "aww..dont cry dont worry we will let you feel at home with us and to lighten youre spirit is it true that youre a fan?" liam said "yes it is true and i was speechless when i saw you" i said then they laughed and we have dinner and went off to bed...

sorry guys if its too short but ill make it up to you..could you do me a favor? please follow me on twitter @biancs_gander27 please??? thanks and really hopin for youre votes bye!!