who do you love?

Niall's POV

well we just finished rehearsing for our concert on the WWA tour "ok boys and diana come back here tomorrow at 3 pm then on may we will start the tour" paul said then we all nodded and left, it was actually april 20, diana is crowned as princess on april 15 and diana is with us on march 20 so it is actually her monthsary with us, we are all walking toward the car then "diana its your monthsary with us today!" louis cried "so?" she asked with a curious face "we need to make this day special" zayn said "why?" she asked "let us buy you something" liam said "oh no, you dont have to" she said "its alright babe" harry said while we all get inside the car "after you princess" i said then when she was about to get inside she stopped "is there something wrong?" liam asked "the polite thing to do of a princess is to let the others first before her" she said while smiling at us "so after you first" diana said "awww...how sweet" zayn said while diana sit beside me and zayn and liam are at my left and louis was driving while harry was at the front seat, then louis started the car and drive to the mall.

*at the mall*

"where should we start?" harry asked "victoria's secret!" louis cried then i looked at diana while she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while we walk toward the shop.

"i told you i dont like makeups!" diana yelled and complained like a 5 year old "you needed to, you are more beautiful with it" liam said "i rather realy on my natural beauty" she said while we all rolled her eyes and asked a saleslady at the make up section and asked what are the good make up, blushes, and lipsticks that would fit for diana then the saleslady gave us some and we gave our thank you " lets buy some high heel shoes" zayn said "i dont want to!" diana said angrily "we are trying to make a bit more a lady because its famous to ladies this days are high heel shoes while you are still wearing some rubber shoes, sneakers and flat shoes" harry said "i had my own originality" she said with pride we all looked at each other then i get closer to diana "oh really?" then i smirked at her and without warnings i carried her "put me down!" she yelled "not until you learn your lesson" i said "I F*CKING HATE YOU!" she shouted then we dont mind what she said and go to the shoes section.

"these heels are killing my feet!" diana said while trying some "we will take that"we said to the saleslady and gave us the box, "i will never wear that!" diana said "if you dont we will break some of your stuffs" i said while she rolled her eyes and we get out of the store and we go straight at the car it was actually just 2 pm in the afternoon and when we get home we will take some nap.

*at the house*

"ugh! i cant sleep!" i said to myself, louis snores louder and louder by the minute, good thing that the others could survive it, i was just staring at the ceiling while im lying on my bed then i heard someone strumming a guitar, i get up and go to the rooms of the boys, all of them were asleep then i go to check on diana's room when i opened it i saw her playing a guitar, she's playing our song of little things, she is actually turned back so she didnt notice me coming in, when i get closer to her i tap her on her shoulder then i get my hands lower and wrapped my arms around her then i put my head on her shoulder "you're really good babe" i said "thanks" she answered "diana i had something to ask you" i said then she turned around and put down her guitar "is there something wrong?" she asked "who do you like diana? between me and harry, who do you really like?" i asked i really like diana she is the kind of a girl who is mostly my atitude " i dont know, i mean you are kind, good to me, you always take me out, give me some gifts and all, and that is actually what harry has been doing to me too so its just still not my time people had there own choices, there own time but someday ill choose between you and harry" she answered then i asked her again "do you love me?" "yes" she answered then she blushed while i began to smile and we laughed a bit then something came to my mind that i had been waiting to ask her " can i kiss you?" i ask then her eyes widen but she smiled and said yes, i picked her hand and get her closer to me then our lips crashed and we kissed passionately i put my hand on her hair and get her even more closer "your a good kisser" i said between our kiss "so good" she said between our kiss, our kiss gets more deeper and gets more passionate "someone's making out over here" then we eventually stop and look at the door then we saw all of the boys standing and smirking at us, me and diana just look at each other and laughed a bit while we were still holding our hands "so you two together now?" zayn asked and we looked at him "no, it doesnt mean we kissed doesnt mean were together" i said then i noticed that its already 5:00 pm "lets just go downstairs" harry said with a pissed face then we all laughed and get downstairs.

*dinner*

harry's POV

when i saw diana and niall kissing lately, i felt a little bit down, now we are having dinner all of the boys are talking at each other while i stayed very quiet and diana is beside me, then we finished dinner then i go on the rooftop.

it was already 8 pm and i think all of the boys are sleeping, i was staring at the stars while crying then i felt someone's hand on my shoulder "harry are you alright?" a beautiful british girl accent asked me which is diana "y-yeah" i said while rubbing away my tears "are you crying?" she asked then i nodded then she sit beside me and she looked at me "why?" she asked with a sad face "because of niall and you, i know now that you are together" then her eyes widen "harry, me and niall arent together we just kissed. please harry i dont want you crying because of me" she said while a tear slipped on her face "i dont want you crying too diana" i said then i cupped her face then i stared at her blue eyes, damn she is so perfect, "will you kiss me?" i whispered to her then she gets closer to me and placed her lips to mine,we kissed passionately and we hold our hands then i stopped our kiss and i help her stand up and we went to the bedroom.

i throw her into the bed and kissed her neck i get lower and i found her sweet spot then i get back to her lips and kissed her a little rough then she keep moaning and moaning then i rubbed her thighs then i get my hands upper till i almost touch her private part while kissing her then she stopped me with her hands then she looked at me "im not yet ready" she said "its alright im just trying you out and good night princess" i said then i kissed her cheeks and get out of her room.

diana's POV

well that was close, i cant believe that i kissed 2/5 of one direction, but im still confuse of who will i pick between them, but well as i say everybody has their own time and its getting late, need to get some sleep.

hey guys!!! so what do you think should i continue with the dirty part or not? just comment down and im really needing some of your votes and hope you enjoy it, have a great day!!!