what a morning

Good morning! well its still like 5:30 am in the morning I guess the boys are really deep sleepers arent they? well the press conference will still start at 8:00 so I decided to have a little fun then, i go downstairs and went straight to the kitchen i took the chocolate sauce and whipped cream and go to the boys room, i first open the first door which is actually zayn's and made some funny designs on his face and once I finished zayn's face I go straight to the other rooms of the boys...

there! after 20 minutes i finished their faces....atleast i took a photo of it and right after the press conference later I'll post this on twitter and instagram hahaha!!! ahhh...the joy of mornings...

Harry's POV

ahhh...its like 6:00 then and we needed to get ready so i touched my face for a second but wait why is it sticky so i go straight at the mirror and oh no "AHHH!!!!" i scream loudly my beautiful face "harry what happened?" liam said while opening the door "you too?!" i said to him "vas happenin?" zayn said "whoa! what happened to your faces mates?" louis said " is there something wrong?" niall said while rubbing his eyes "GOD!!! we have whipped cream and chocolate sauce in our face!!! its a delicious mix yet my face is ruined!!!" zayn said "there is only one that must've done this" liam said "yeah! simon said that she is quite of a prankster but this is really a terrible prankster like louis"the cute leprechaun said "I Am NOT!!" louis yelled while we all go straight to diana's room....

Louis POV

"DIANA!!!" we yelled at her "hello mates, whoa! what happened to your face? you all look weird hahaha!! but cute kinda weird" this girl is really terrible, while me and the boys look at each other we smirked to each other then i began to count "1..." diana's eyes widened "what are you doing?" we didnt mind her while i continue "2..." me and the boys get ready "3...NOW!!" we jumped on her bed and start tickling her "No!!!No!!!Stop!!Hahahaha!!!" diana said while we continue "ouch! you hit my scar" she cried "sorry but dont you ever do it again" liam said "i thought you were pranksters?" she said to us "yeah liam she's right but diana next time will you do some pranks that are not like louis'? because he had done that prank sometimes to us" harry said "sure" and we all get down and took our breakfast...

Niall's POV

i'm always the first who gets to have some breakfast so i opened the cereal box and took some that is quite many and go straight to the TV..."LADS!!! spongebob's on!!!" i yelled because we always watch spongebob at the morning...

Diana's POV

how cute..they look serious while watching spongebob and their laughs were unbelievable! after i finished my cereal i go upstairs and get to dress, i picked a black skinny jeans from my closet and a white shirt then i put a cute red jacket that would match my outfit...then i brushed my hair and put my wedge sneakers and a watch that would match my outfit and put some light powder then just do something with my phone...

well its 7:30 i think they are ready to go, so i get my phone and put it in my pocket and go downstairs, and unbelievable 5/5 of one direction are still not ready and still watching spongebob "well...well..well do you have really no idea what time it is?" i asked them were they all turned around "um..no what time is it then?" zayn asked " 7:40" and they all look together and rushed upstairs to get ready...

"finally!" i whispered to myself they were really fast though its like 7:54 now and we are really late at the conference..tsk..tsk..what a morning...