the amusement park

Diana's POV

well its a boring day here its actually 2 pm and we just came from our rehearsal for the concert and im just doing some drawings in my phone  then louis came in "diana!get dress we're taking you somewhere" then after he closed the door i already get into my closet and picked a violet leggings and a blue green skirt with some galaxies design and a simple violet tube shirt then i put on the necklace that they gave me and put some couple of earings and my blue green watch and put some powder on and put my hair on a cute braid and put some wedge sneakers on and put on my shoulder bag and put some of my things there like my phone and some moneys and etc.then i get downstairs

"so whats the fuss all about?" i asked them "you look cute and we are actually taking you to an amusement park its a new one so wanna go?" harry said "well did you put on your charm necklaces?" i asked them "here" niall said "lets go!" liam said and we all got straight at the car..

*at the amusement park*

Diana's POV

"well where are we gonna start?" i asked them "lets go at the balloon popping place" zayn suggested and we all got straight to it "well louis since youre the one whose best at playing this maybe you should try it" liam said then louis ordered 40 shots then he shot 30 and he 10 lost, "sir you won a teddy bear" the guy said who is in charge at the game and aww..its a cute big pink teddy bear "diana here" louis handed the teddy bear to me "huh?" i said in a confused face "take it,its actually for you" louis said then i accepted and took the teddy bear "thanks mate" i said "what's next?" liam asked "THE ROLLERCOASTER!!!" niall cried " dont you dare! lets just go at the ferris wheel" zayn said then we all headed there.

"okay diana niall and harry you're on that ride and we will be behind you" louis said then we all get straight there and its just really cute to look at the boys its really obvious in their faces that they're both excited and nervous while im hugging the teddy bear that louis gave me because i also have a fear on heights though...

"whoo! that was fun!" louis said then the next thing we did was go at the photobooth and took some pictures with funny faces on and its really kinda fun hahaha!!! " lets go at the carousel" harry said then we all go straight there and its kinda cute seeing them laughing so hard and shouting they are so cute! when we finished my feet is hurting a little bit now "lets go at the foodcourt then we will go for the next ride" liam said " is it far?i think i cant walk any further" i said to them "come on ill give you a piggy back ride" niall said "you sure?" i asked him " look i carried you sometimes when you fall asleep at the sofa through your room and youre not heavy though so come on" niall said then he bend down then i got on his back while carrying me...

now we arrived the food court here and it was kinda far too and still niall's carrying me "niall you can put me down now" i said to niall "im not letting you go" "put me down!" i shouted "no im not putting you down until we finished being around here" he said this guy is really pissing me off while the others just laugh quietly.

"oh look! there's a bumper car ride there!" louis cried "yeah lets go!" harry said then they all walk while im still being carried by niall.

then we arrived the bumper car ride "niall are gonna put me down or what?!" i asked loudly "alright" then he put me down while the others buys some tickets for us to play and once we entered it they really do love playing at this ride! hahaha!!! and they keep on bumping to each other while louis tried to bump luckily im too smart for that...

"well that was fun!" zayn said while we all laugh then suddenly harry started to carry me "what the?!what now?! put me down!" i yelled while im on harry's back already "well we kinda planned to make turns while carrying you and its alright" he said while the other just giggled, "lets go at the horror ride" liam said then we all go there...

now we are in the horror ride and they are so cute together while they are hugging me because it is a little bit scary too here but they really made my day brighter and ever, maybe uncle did want me to be happy, then we just finished the ride "alright who's next?" i said with a little groan "liam" louis said then liam started to carry me "lets go at the rollercoaster!" niall cried " the rollercoaster?" i asked nervously "no we are not going there" zayn said "oh come on mate! where's your spirit?!" louis cried "well lets take some votes niall louis harry you accept?" liam asked and the three nodded "what about you diana?" he leaned back at me (because im still at his back) "no! im really afraid from rollercoasters" i said while whimpering and hugging liam tightly "see?she's even afraid" zayn said "well its a vote and we are four vs. two so we won" while they all high five at each other while me and zayn really looked mad at them "this is gonna be a hell of a ride" zayn said to me " you betcha" i said then we all go straight there.

"im really feeling a little bit dizzy" i said and its kinda true while they all help me stand still and i almost tripped by being so dizzy "whoa! careful there" louis said "come on let me carry you" zayn said "that would be really helpful" i said while we all laughed and walked and go to some restaurants around here..

we are here at mcdonalds here it was just actually a small store but its alright, zayn put me down and they ordered some foods...

"well diana did you enjoyed being here at the park?" harry asked while i was taking a sip at my cokefloat "well yeah what i really dont like is the rollercoaster" i said then they all laughed "well there's one more" liam said "what one more?" i asked "there are gonna be some cool fireworks later" zayn said while i just smiled "thanks for this" i said to them "you dont need to thank us princess because that is what friends are really for" niall said then as we finished our dinner (because its actually 8 pm now) and we are off to go and look for some nice view to see the fireworks " wait diana!looks like its my turn" louis said while i get on his back then we all go.

harry's POV

"wow!this is amazing!" diana said looking amazed and she really does liking it while the fireworks are coming out and it really is fun doing it to someone youre close with...

after 1 hour of watching the fireworks she fell asleep on my lap "aww...she's really tired" liam said while we all look at her "well its getting late lets go home" niall said and i carried her in a bridal style so she would be comfortable.

now we arrived home then i put her in her room and covered her with a blanket "good night princess" i whispered to her and kissed her on the cheek.

diana's POV

"ugh...where am i?" i asked myself and im actually at my room aww..they took me in bed then i get up and its actually 11 pm and im still on my clothes from the park then i go outside and look around if they are still awake, i got on niall's room and he's asleep i get inside and kissed him on the cheek and said my thank you while i did that to the others too then i go to my room and change into some of my night gowns which really look like a cute one because it has a cute skirt that is connected on the shirt then i fixed my face and go to bed.

hi everyone! sorry if i havent updated for so long its just my parents grounded me and took my phone because of not doing my chores, it sucks right? but anyway ill continue this story and make it even more longer need some of your votes and some opinions and suggestions and still needs votes for the loveteam

diarry-

diall-

well i need to go to sleep now good night everyone!!!