i'm back

DIANA'S POV

"ugh..what happened" i said when i saw the boys in the room, its like 8:00 am and im still feeling dizzy "diana are you feeling well?" louis told me "yeah but feeling a little dizzy then" i said "diana i have something to tell to you" uncle said wait he's here? then he showed a music box to me "do you remember this?"he said "give me your necklace" then i handed him the necklace that i have since i was like 9 it was memory for me to remember all, then he open it with my necklace and it was a key to open the music box then i remember mother's lullaby to me then i started crying..."ssshhh...dont cry princess its alright the only reason that youre parents are always not with you is because they are always busy with youre other siblings" he said but wait what?! "wait siblings uncle?" i said "i know that its all confusing but yes you have siblings 2 brothers and 5 sisters" i widen my eyes and wow and im the eldest that is although a big responsibility "tomorrow morning youre facing the public with them. everything in youre life will change. youll be with the boys and dont be afraid they'll save you from hate" uncle simon said then we left the hospital and went home.

sorry for not updating guys and sorry if this chapter is short but ill make it up to you...