nurturing talents

diana's POV

"here" i handed over them our lunch its actually just friedchicken because i didnt get enough sleep last night...

after lunch i headed outside to do some archery practice because its just really my sport. "well someone is getting good on it" i looked at the door and saw the boys "oh..its only you" then they came closer to me " will you teach us?" zayn asked "well i got 8 more bows upstair ill get 5" then i go directly at my room and get some and when i get outside i gave them some....

well its look like they are not shooting hard so i get to harry first "elbows up and touch your mouth" i said while i assist him with his elbow "what?" he asked " do you want to learn or not just touch it" then he touched his mouth "breath in" he breathe "and let it go" then he lets out his arrow which hit the target "thanks" he said then i assist the others...

"diana why wont you some of youre skills" louis said its kinda proud because they hit all the targets except for liam, so i ready my bow and arrow on liam's place and it shoot on the target but for these four a lot more concentration, on harry it was actually on the middle target so i focused and let go "wow! you cut the arrow in 2" niall said then i go to the others and did the same thing "you are one with a good eye" zayn said "thanks", "lets try swords fight" niall asked "i dont think you could handle it" then i put out a pen and pressed it which is actually a sword "wow! that is cool" liam said "swords fighting is really not learned its how you focused to the enemy like i do, this pen who is actually is sword can lead me to safety" then i throw one at niall's and i heard when they we're having broom fights he always wins, so he pushed the button and we started, this one is pretty good yet i had my chance to roll his sword and it fell to the ground leaving him at my sword pointing at him, "see? what did i told you" then he just smirked and i helped get up while i give them each "why did you give us?" liam asked "in case of danger use it" then i walked away and go straight at my room...

zayn's POV

"she really is good at this is she? but i stil havent see her draw"i said to them i really wanted to meet someone who was in my same talent though "dont worry mate later we'll go to her room and ask her" liam said and smiled at me "IM STARVING!!!" niall cried "niall we just have lunch and its like 2:00 now you wanted to eat again?" louis asked "then dont!" niall said and he go straight at the kitchen while most of us were laughing...

Diana's POV

well now im in my room i decided to do some drawing so i picked one picture of the boys and draw it and it was kinda fun drawing them its kinda cute then though....

zayn's POV

"niall are you done eating that oreo?!" i yelled its like we are waiting for him for 20 minutes, "there!im done!" niall said loudly this cute little leprechaun really loves to eat does he? "lets go to her room"harry said so we go upstairs and go to her room, then we opened the door quietly and oh..she looks kinda busy so we got into her

quietly too and we saw her sketching us aww..and she looks concentrated "what are you doing?" i asked " oh! um nothing" she said while she blushed "come on! can we see?" louis said then she handed the sketch pad while we look, its very detailed she is a great artist though "can we see the picture that you copied this?" liam asked and she handed it too and wow! it's really detailed and its all the same " does it look bad?" she asked and we looked to her "its great!" harry said "how long have you been drawing this?" i asked "about um...30 minutes" she said " you got some really great hand skills though like zayn's" liam said then she smiled at us "can you draw us?" niall asked "oh um of course, but i can even do it without your pictures too you know?" she said "then lets challenge her, draw what we look like today then" louis said then she just nodded and get back to work while we just laid on her bed...

its just about 15 minutes and then she said "its done" wow she really is fast when doing things like this though we go to her and see it, "wow it really does look like us" i said and its even harder because she draw what we were doing me sleeping, louis playing football, liam walking, harry in his phone and niall eating oreos hahaha!!! that was really cute "why am i eating oreos there? niall asked " well you always do is eat so i decided it may be cute to do this" she said and we giggled a bit....then louis yawned "im gonna have my nap for a while too later princess!" then we got out of her room and go to our rooms....