at the mall

Diana's POV

i can't really believe that for all this years i've been a missing princess all along. well its alright for me now then, im just hanging around this time at my room cos we have nothing really to do today. "Diana?" niall said when he came into my room "yeah?" i said to him "do you want to come with us at the mall? we're doing a little bit grocery" he said "uh yeah sure be right there in 10 minutes" then he closed the door and i started to get dress with some of my new clothes in the closet they were kinda many so i picked the cutest its a mini skirt dress that has a tube top then i tied up my hair and took my phone and get downstairs, "wow you look great diana" harry said i blushed cause he was my favorite one in the band "aww..how cute she blushed" louis said " thanks" then we get straight to the car and go to the mall.

•••

Now we're here at the mall and we we're just going at the grocery when some girls or i like to say fans just came to us "hello one direction im ellie can i have your autograph please?" " sure" zayn said "who is she? is she harry or niall's new girlfriend?" said the other girl i was kinda shocked by that "well she was gonna be the new member of our group and we dont know if she had any relationship with niall or harry" liam said "oh that's great what is her name?" said the other girl " im diana" "well diana nice to meet you we are gonna be the first and loyal fans that you will meet and i really really ship you with harry" she said my eyes widen "but i ship her with niall" said the other girl "okay ladies dont fight about it and we are actually gonna give her a new makeover today and its nice meeting you we'll just gonna go at the hypermarket bye see ya!" zayn said.

now we've just finished buying some stuff and all and they kinda bought so many biscuits but i knew that they really eat a lot so its okay. while walking i was kinda behind the boys and i heard liam saying something to niall and harry "looks like the fans are going to make some new loveteams then" "i heard that" i said then they all turn around "well if youre gonna have a loveteam with niall it will be diall and if its to harry it will be diarry" louis said "why diarry" harry asked "well it cant be hiana so i made it diarry" then they all laughed "haha very funny" harry said sarcastically then we headed to a salon then they took me onto a chair and they talked to the stylist i had really no idea what will i look like after but i could use some makeover because i had a black hair and im the kind of a girl whose not stylish then when they're finished talking the stylist came to me.

" you're all done your highness" the stylist said and great after 4 hours of sitting here then she turned the chair around to the mirror and wow! its like a new me because my hair on the top is blonde then at the middle part is violet and at the end is blue then i've became more even whiter than ever then i saw the boys at the mirror "like it?" niall said "definitely" "good and it really looks good on you" liam said "yeah and honestly thank you for all of this" i said " no prob! that is what friends are for" louis said then they paid for it and walked again through the mall. while walking at the mall "im starving wanna eat somewhere?" zayn said "NANDOS!" niall screamed "no! its time for a change mate lets just eat at KFC" liam said "but its too expensive" harry said "if only we are in the philippines you can almost buy anything at the KFC there" i said then they smiled "hope we would stop there during the tour" niall said "enough talk! this talk makes me hungrier than the minute lets just eat at mcdonald's" zayn said then we all go straight at mcdonald's.

"wow!that's really delicious!" liam said "well we've been here at the mall for 7 hours and its 4 pm" niall said "alright then lets go home" louis said then we all go straight at the car.

now were home,"lads thanks for a nice day then" i said to them "its alright see you later lets play truth or dare later" zayn said than we all go upstairs to our rooms.

hi guys! sorry for not updating so long our internet connection has been lost for one week so hope that you'll enjoy this chapter and which boy do you want diana edwards to be with? i cant really think because niall and harry are just to perfect! so vote and comment who do you want diana to be with...

team diarry-

team diall-

and guys a favor too can you follow me at twitter @biancs_gander27 please? thank you!!! love you all directioners!!!