PLAY TIME!!!

Diana's POV

oh well a bored day im just hanging around here in my room just checking on the internet,"NIALL!!!" louis shouted then came into my room, then i got up from bed then came into my door and it looks like that they are having a game of banana bombs hahaha!!! because i just seen all of them having bananas on their faces,and harry and zayn are having a cute wrestling fight "ehem" then they all looked at me they smirked at each other then starting to take out the skin of the bananas on their hand but good thing they weren't near so i started running like a play of tag but i got more protection the original whipped cream and chocolate sauce so hid behind the staircase "diana where are you?" looks like its louis then i squeezed the whipped cream and he looked at me "why you! get her!!!" then they started following me causing for them to have so many whipped cream on their faces while i have none..hahaha!!!

"GOD! its time" i said to them, im actually still continuing and finishing some songs "well its alright we'll continue the fun later" liam said "where's harold?" louis asked "and zayn?" niall added,while we go upstairs we saw them still continuing their wrestling fight hahaha!!! cute moments of them"arent you still finished?" liam asked "and why are you fighting mate?" louis added "he posted a picture of me naked!" harry yelled while we just laughed "alright enough i need to go" then i go straight at the car and told to the driver to take me at the studio...

hi everyone need some votes for the loveteams

diarry-

diall-

and need some of your votes too hope you like it and please follow me and on twitter @biancs_gander27 thanks!!!