DINNER

well its like 7 pm now and im still working on at my facebook and twitter account and all, "diana c'mon lets have dinner downstairs" louis said and i get downstairs "what's for dinner?" i said "NANDOS!" niall shouted this guy really loves nandos though "for real?" i said "yes we are gonna have dinner at nandos" liam answered "do you ever eat always are fastfoods?" i asked them and they all nodded " NO! we are not going to nandos! i am gonna cook something that you'll like" then i immediately go to the kitchen and cooked something delicious the boys are really weird even though they had a maid whose actually a filipina didnt even cook for them so i tried cooking something they do not even tasted yet. its called "adobo chicken" its a recipe that i learned when i was young.

now its ready! "here" i said to them "you sure that these dont have any poison then?" louis said while the others giggled "then dont" then i get the plate then harry hold my arms "dont! we're just joking around though" he said then we started to eat " wow! this is delicious! where did you learn to do this?" niall said " on the philippines its called chicken adobo. do you like it?" i asked them "yes! you know if we are going to have another episode of 1D Day and when you have a cook off with anyone of us you already win." zayn said that made me laugh "thanks" i said to them while we continue to eat.

hello everyone!!! sorry if this chapter is although short i'll make it up to you. still need some answers who will be perfect for being diana's boyfriend so vote anyone!!

diana + niall = DIALL

diana + harry = DIARRY

please everyone need your answers..and please follow me on twitter @biancs_gander27 and tell me what you think about the story then thanks!!!