are you okay?

2:00 pm

Diana's POV

"im bored!!!" calum shouted "then entertain yourself" i said "lets bake some cupcake harry!!!" zayn said then we all nodded and go straight at the kitchen.

while im mixing the mix i decided to have a little fun and throw some on harry and ashton faces "oh god diana!" ashton cried then i smirked a little and threw some white powder on niall, louis, zayn and calum's faces now they look like ghosts hahaha!!! "oh no you didnt!" louis yelled then unexpected someone's hand put some cream on my face then we all played with it we through batter at each other which is kinda fun hahaha!!! "alright enough! your all making a lot of mess" i said then we all continued to make cupcakes while our faces are really ruined.

Harry's POV

"its finished! yay!" i yelled because we just actually just finished making cupcakes "it really is delicious" calum said "even though we went out of some ingredients" louis added and while eating i noticed diana keep rubbing her head "are you okay babe?" i asked "oh um yeah" she answered now im really getting worried.

dinner

well we are eating fried chicken this time and we are about to finish it and diana is washing the dishes and we all get straight to the living room.

we waited for about 10 minutes at the living room then she entered, she keeps rubbing her head and she almost fell down "whoa! careful" louis said while im helping diana on her left hand and louis on the other "are you okay?" i asked "y-yeah i-im okay" she answered "diana its obvious that you're not" niall said "no i am" diana said "come on babe, is there something wrong?" zayn asked "i really am and *groan* my head" she said while rubbing her head "ill just take you to your room" i said then i carried her upstairs in bridal style.

once we are inside her room i put her down gently at her bed and covered her with a blanket then i hold her hand with my left hand then i put my right hand on her face "are you okay?" i said with a nervous face " i am harry" she said while groaning "its just my head, but ill be alright at the morning now go downstairs they are waiting for you" she said "alright love goodnight and i love you" i said then i kissed her on the cheeks and closed the door gently.

"well what happened to her?" michael asked "she said that her head hurts" i answered "maybe its just the embarrassment thing that happened today well lets just give her a morning breakfast in bed then" ashton said "that is a great idea ashley" louis said then we all nodded and watched the television.

hello beautiful and handsome directioners!!! sorry if i hadnt updated for a while, im just really busy on school and sorry if this chapter sucks and still need some votes and some of your opinions and suggestions and have a great day everybody!

#DIRECTIONERSRULE!!!