a surprise

Liam's POV

well its actually diana's third week with us now and we are actually just sitting around here in her room and we really liked to spend our time here because its quite big and comfortable here...

(diana's phone ringing)

*message from angel*

hey diana! just wanna say that me and chad's parents and the whole gang's parents have made the plan to let us study there at L.A!!! we are really excited to see you love and lots!!!

"lads look diana's friend texted"then i show to the boys the message "lets delete it and made it a surprise for her"niall suggested then we all agreed and louis called diana's friend...

*phone ringing*

angel:hello this is angel who is this?

louis:um hello there this louis to tommo tomlinson are you angel valdez? diana's friend?

angel:yeah and what can i do for you?

louis:how many are you in youre gang?

angel:7 why?

louis:are you taking the same courses?

angel:um no, but we were actually gonna take the same school

louis:where will you live?

angel:um..we still dont know why?

louis: do you want to live here with diana?

angel:really?!

louis:yeah but we'll make it a secret and as a surprise too so do you accept?

angel:of course! and thanks louis!!! i love one direction!!!

*call ended*

"done!" then we cheered and diana is actually not here she is at a meeting with her siblings...

diana's POV

well me and my siblings have been talking and they really are great to talk with too this are all their names:

second eldest-prince jonathan james phillips

third- prince alexander arthur

fourth- amelia alexandra

fifth- caroline christine

sixth- diandra dorothy

seventh- ellijah elizabeth

eight- annalise alcantara

and im the eldest we are kinda many but i found that our second eldest brother is kinda handsome and i think he would actually fit with one of my friends i wonder...

hi everyone the WWA tour has started!!! and really hoping for your votes and if you had some opinions or suggestions just comment down, ONE DIRECTION RULE!!! love and lots!!!