what a night

Diana's POV

while dinner they all talked at each other while i stayed really quiet then  i felt louis hands touched mine "are you still mad?" he asked because i actually didnt shown any sign of being happy later on when they were playing truth or dare, then they all looked at me even the 5SOS boys looking really sad i look really serious at them, then later on i put a smile at my face and i laughed really loud "hahaha!!! you really should have seen your faces!" then they all widen their eyes "you mean your not mad?!" liam asked "NO! i was just only scaring you lately" i said their eyes are still wide open " you know we never heard you curse before" zayn said "you still dont know some of my dark secrets" i said while their eyes widen much more "now that was scary" calum said while we continue our dinner...

" lets play truth or dare again but this time with diana" harry said while i was finishing washing the dishes " do you agree with that love?" louis said whoa.. thats the first time he called me like that weird " yes" then i dried off my hand with a towel while they are all at the living room " lets do it" i said then i sit down between niall and harry "aww the trio singles" ashton said " what?" i said with a curious face "well diana we actually made that name because we are the singles of one direction and we are actually three so harry made up the name trio singles" niall said "whatever" i said then we all laughed and started

*flashback while diana is cleaning the dishes*

Niall's POV

"why dont we ask some dirty things to diana while playing truth or dare?" i said to all of the boys "because for sure that she would really be afraid picking dare" i added then they all nodded as a yes...

*end of flashback*

truth or dare ( diana's POV)

ashton: okay diana truth or dare?

diana: truth ashley

ashton: louis must have fucking taught you that okay the question will be have you ever kissed a guy before?

diana: what a hilarious question ashton but no i havent...well who's next?hmm... harry truth or dare?

harry: dare

diana: i dare you to put some whipped cream on louis hair

then harry get up from where he was sitting and go straight at the kitchen and came back with a wipped cream.

louis: no haz you'll ruin my hair!

harry: sorry boobear its a dare

then harry put some whipped cream on louis hair..

louis: you are gonna regret this later harry

harry: yeah right okay diana again truth or dare?

diana: why is it always me? well alright truth

harry: have you ever watched porn before?

diana: yup

louis: why does no one would explain to me what porn is?!

zayn: god louis its just some sex video

louis: oh okay

diana: well niall truth or dare?

niall: dare

diana: well this is gonna be hard but i dare you to take luke's phone and you had to throw it upstairs but this is a challenge for luke too because you need to catch it...

while all the boys laughed niall take luke's phone and went upstairs then before niall throw it luke sign of the cross first then gave niall a signal and what a luck luke catched it hahaha!!!