on tour

Diana's POV

well our tour just started and we are here at bogota,columbia! we just finished some interviews now we are having a swim at the pool here, well technically im on my phone while the boys are having a chicken fight.

"diana come on!" louis called while i looked at him and raise my eyebrow "sorry but i have reasons not to" i said "and what reasons are that?" liam asked "one i just finished drying my pedicures and manicures here, two im not dressed and three my favorite volleyball team was just about to win" i said calmly then i continued watching while i feel a pair of hands on my legs and then i saw harry and niall smirking at my face cheeky bastards, "but you have to" harry whispered seductively in my ears then they carried me towards the pool i tried the best to avoid the water but they are too strong "1,2,3 now niall!!!" harry yelled while they both throw onto the water  "NO!!!" while i heard giggling, when i rised up of the water i heard all of them laughing so hard while i could hear my blood boiling then i looked at them really mad "you just ruined my favorite dress and now i had to do my nails all over again!!!" i yelled at their faces while i get up and zayn was trying to help me but i avoided his politeness because i know that they are trying to do another prank at me "no zayn, i can do it, and thank you for your kindness but i'm really sure that its not an act of kindness except its an act of your prankness atitude!" i said sarcastically then i walked passed by lou our hair stylist "why are you so wet?" she asked while carrying lux "ask the morons" i said while pointing out at the boys then i walked into my own hotel room and change.

Harry's POV

"hahaha!!! look at her face!" niall laughed while diana is walking away then lou came in and talk to us "you know she's not kidding about her nails, and that was actually her favorite dress" lou said with a concerned face"fine" i said then we all get out of the pool and changed our clothes.

Once we finished getting dressed, we go to diana's room then as niall knocked there was no answer "if you're looking for her she just went shopping" then we turn around and saw josh "lets just wait for her here" liam said and we all sat down at diana's bed.

Diana's POV

well actually now im on my way to the dentist and why im actually planning on getting braces because last time i went to the dentist she said to me to get some braces now im here at the clinic and i just made an alibi that im going to the mall "hello miss edwards come in" my orthodontist said to me while i entered the room and it started.

"okay miss edwards its done" i get up and wow! it actually really hurts then she handed me a mirror while i looked at my braces and i picked the color blue violet so it matches my hair "thank you" then i paid for it and went back at the hotel.

i just get outside of the elevator then i get into my room while i saw the boys lying around, then harry and niall get up and get closer to me "we're so sorry diana" they said in unison while i smiled at them and hugged them, well its alright for me now then paul entered the room "hello guys do you want to go at my room? there are some wines" then the boys nodded while i felt someone's hand on my shoulders "but diana wait! josh said that you went out shopping right? then where are your bags?" zayn said while my eyes widen "are you hiding something?" liam asked then niall pushed me on the wall "answer me!" he shouted while i pushed him  back "easy! okay?!" i said while their eyes widen "what's that on your teeth?" harry asked "diana smile" louis said whil i smiled to show my newly braces "whoa! you got braces!" niall said while laughing "come on lets go at paul's room let's show your teeth" zayn said while grabbing my wrist and well he is right everybody is there but wait little mix?! "hello everyone diana just got a little surprise for you smile now" louis said while i did smiled and everybody widen their eyes, " those are some cool braces" jessie said "thanks" i said but then i realized my voice is changing due to the braces "what did you say?" harry asked while they looked at me "diana speak" harry said while i shook my head, oh my god im sounding really weird "hahaha! she sounds funny!!!" niall laughed while they all did "dont you dare make fun of me" i said angrily while i still sounded very weird, this is so embarrassing and i just embarrassed myself to all of them and even to little mix oh my god...

that's all for today and i need to get some sleep because i still had school tomorrow and sorry if i didnt updated for a long time im just really busy getting ready because its my first time on other schools and if you want to know more about me you can message me i dont want to announce it here because you may find it weird from my atitude because im just really young but have a good day everyone!