5

A/n Madison Evans and Emilie Tyler belong to _X_Sammii_X_

************

Harper sighed as she walked into work. She was starting to feel unwell lately, harper started to think that she was pregnant but she knew if she were it wouldn't be the right time, not with what was going on with Tom and Josh at the moment. Harper sighed as she walked through the car park, she spotted tom and he smiled "hi" Harper said "morning" tom said as he kissed her cheek. Harper smiled to him as she notice him looking towards josh where Finn sharkey was pushing him around "so much for meant to be his best friend last week" harper said and tom smiled "your telling me, he needs to learn to stand up for himself" tom said as harper rolled her eyes "its easier said than done, especially with Finn we know what a piece of work he use to be last year before I left, josh is josh, its not his fault" Harper said and tom smiled "im sorry harps, I know I haven't been the best boyfriend" tom said "no, josh comes first I get that...now, just don't forget about me" "never" tom said.

Harper walked into the staffroom, where she saw a girl with blonde hair arguing with none of than max Tyler. Harper and max had several run ins last year and even though she didn't hate him, she wasn't his biggest fan. Harper watched as max stormed out and she looed to the girl who sighed "you okay?" harper asked and she sighed "max Tyler, hes an arse" "yeah, im not his biggest fan we had some run ins last year" harper said "im Madison" "harper, ignore max hes an arse most of the time" "yeah, and hes also the father to my daughter" Madison said "oh, try not to get him have his way" harper said "oh trust me, I don't intend to do that" Madison said as harper smirked "coffee?" she asked "love one" Madison said as harper poured her a cup and handed it to her "hold on, are you the one that Spanish teacher cesca isn't it? was on about you slept with her boyfriend" Madison asked as harper bite her lip "its more complicated then that...tom and I were together last year, and I left he never paid attention to me, I came back and old feelings were there" "so are you together now?" Madison asked "we are, but toms having a hard time and I..." "what?"" I think im pregnant" harper said as Madison looked to her and smiled "it will be fine" Madison said and harper smiled, she could only hope so.

***

At lunch harper drove into town and bought herself a pregnancy test. She walked back into school and saw tom doing self defence classes. She walked into the hall and smirked, she saw josh and sighed knowing tom had roped josh into joining the class "can I help you miss Williams?" tom asked "no, Mr Clarkson im fine watching" harper said as tom looked to her and smirked. "okay, pair up everyone" tom said before he walked over to harper, who smirked to him "i don't know whether I like you in your gym gear or in your formal wear and tie" harper said as tom smirked to her "what's in the back" he asked as he saw the chemist bag harper had "oh, nothing" harper said as tom frowned "harper" "i see you have josh included it has nothing to do with Finn sharkey does it?" Harper asked "don't change the subject" tom said as he swiped the bag out of her bag and looked back at harper "your pregnant?" he asked "i don't know yet" "you could of told me" "you had so much going on with josh" harper said as tom rested his hand on her cheek "you could of told me, Its my baby too if you are" tom said and harper sighed "i know....im sorry" "if we are pregnant we'll deal with it together" tom said and harper smiled as he kissed her "ill see you in a bit" harper said.

***

Harper walked into the staff room, she spotted tom and he walked over to her and smiled "you okay?" he asked and she smiled slightly. He walked over to her and placed his hands on her arm as she looked to him "harps" he said as he placed a hand on her cheek "i took the test, but I couldn't look at it" harper said as tom sighed "give it here, Ill look if you want" tom said as harper reached into her bag and handed tom the test, she was thankful that the staffroom was empty apart from them too "well?" harper asked "negative" tom said as he showed her. Harper sighed relieved, she knew she did want kids but she new it wasn't the right time for her and tom, not when tom had a lot to deal with, with josh.