10

Harper woke up and groaned to herself. She placed a hand on her stomach and sighed. She looked to tom who was asleep and placed a hand on his cheek. He looked to her and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. He brushed his lips against hers as she kissed him back. A hand ran through his hair and she moaned slightly. She felt downs hand travelled down her body as he pushed her over so that she was on her back. She smirked into the kiss as he lay between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him close to her as he kissed her neck "tom" she moaned as he dug his nails into her hips causing her to moan "I need you" she said as he pulled away and smirked. He pulled off the underwear that she had and pushed into her causing her to moan. Harper dug her nails into his back as he moved in and out of her. She rolled her head back as he went as hard as he could. She dug her nails into his shoulder as he looked to her. Both of them were breathless "I love you" she said as he smiled to her "i love you too" tom said as she rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she felt herself reach her high.

Harper sat on the edge of the bed as she watched tom get dressed "are you sure, you don't want to come in with me?" he asked as she smiled "no, I want to shower first I smell of sex" she said as she stood up. Tom walked over to her and placed a had on her hip and smiled as he pulled her to him "its a good smell on you" he said as she chuckled. "ill see you at work" tom said as he grabbed his keys off of the side and left for work. Harper sighed to herself as she felt morning sickness hit her. She brushed to the bathroom and threw up sighing to herself. She hadn't told tom she was pregnant and she knew that she had to tell him.

***

Harper sighed to herself as she walked into work. She stood from her car and spotted Madison who had Emilie on her hip. Harper looked to her and smiled "you look like crap" Madison commented as Harper chuckled "I feel like it, I guess that's what pregnancy does to you" Harper said as Madison stood dead in her tracks and frowned as she looked to Harper "your pregnant, oh my god" she said as Harper sighed "I haven't told tom yet" she said as Madison looked to her and frowned "why not?" she asked as Harper sighed "I don't know, I guess im just scared I mean we wanted this for so long and now that its here im scared something will happen" Harper said as Madison smiled to her. "Harper, you need to tell him. He needs to know" Madison said as Harper nodded.

Harper sat in the staffroom with Madison as tom walked in. He was complaining about Grantly who had messed up over the A-Levels. She looked to him and smiled. She walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek and smiled "I have news" she said as he looked to her and frowned "what is it? are you okay?" he asked as she smiled "im okay, ill be better in around nine months" she said as he looked to her and frowned before he grinned. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled to her "your pregnant" he asked as she nodded. He pulled her into a hug and swung her around. Harper chuckled seeing just how excited that he was over becoming a father. He knew that he wanted to do it right this time. Harper smiled to herself hoping that it would all be okay.