His sister

Hey guys this is my first story on this subject. I will do my best at this story. If you like the story I'm happy, thank you, if you don't it's ok maybe my style isn't your taste. Anyway I hope you like the story and thank you for taking the time to read this.

This is how you look for now

This is how you look for now. You can choose your hair color and eye color but no matter what you have to keep the outfit.

It was time for the hunter exams. People were coming but there was two that the earlier people was shocked to see, well, they were shocked to see one of them. It was the man named Hisoka and next to him was his little sister (Y/n).

''You ready for the hunter exams (Y/n)'' Asked Hisoka. (Y/n) looked up at her brother and smiled.

''You bet I am Hiso-nii-chan.'' Said (Y/n). Hisoka chuckled, (Y/n) would be taking the exams with him. She always wanted to take the exams ever since Hisoka tried it. She also thought that this would be the perfect chance to make friends. If she tried to make friends back at her home town Hisoka would scare them off. Though she kinda looked like Hisoka, she was more adorable, feminine, friendly, and younger then her brother, people thought of her as her brother. Even with all that she still loved her brother and would do anything for him. The two siblings looked to the side and saw a bean like creature.

''Hello I would like to give you guys your tags.'' Said the bean man. He gave the 2 their tags. Hisoka had 44 while (Y/n) had 45. ''I wish you both good luck.'' (Y/n) waved at him as he left. Hisoka smiled, he always thought his sister was adorable.

''So how long till the exams begin?'' Asked (Y/n).

''We are one of the first ones here. Last year there were about 500 people.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) looked shocked.

''500 people!! That could take forever.'' Said (Y/n). She then pulled out her book. ''I'm going to go read over on the wall.'' Hisoka nodded.

''You know where to find me.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) smiled and nodded. She then walked over to the wall sat down and began reading.
.
.
.

More people came pouring in as the time went by. (Y/n) would look up from time to time but didn't bother getting up. She looked at Hisoka who smiled at her in response. (Y/n) then saw a man coming towards her. She looked up and saw a man In a blue v neck shirt with a white shirt underneath. He stood in front of her.

''Hello there.'' Said the man.

''Hey'' Said (Y/n). She looked him over again. He smiled.

''My name is Tonpa I took these exams 36 times. I guess you can call me a pro.''

''My name is (Y/n). This is my first time taking the exams so I guess you can call me a noob.'' Said (Y/n). Tonpa laughed.

''Here let me give you some juice.'' Said Tonpa. (Y/n) smiled and took the juice. As she drunk it Tonpa could feel a cold glare in the back of his head. He turned to see Hisoka with a frown glaring at him. Tonpa then looked back at (Y/n) trying to ignore Hisoka's deadly glare. (Y/n) then put her can next to her.