Stalker

Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio laid (Y/n) down on the couch. Gon then looked to Kurapika.

''Kurapika you knew who that guy was. What was his deal with (Y/n)?'' Asked Gon. Kurapika looked Gon.

''(Y/n)'s parents used to abuse her. That was all after Hisoka left and promised to take her when he comes back. (Y/n)'s family got robbed and she was blamed because she wasn't as strong as Hisoka. She couldn't stop the people from stealing from her and her family. Her parents started drinking and got fired from their jobs, so (Y/n) did mini jobs to get money to provide for her family.'' Explained Kurapika. Killua looked mad.

''That guy wasn't her father though. He said that he was a babysitter.'' Said Killua. Kurapika nodded.

''Indeed, you see (Y/n) had three babysitters. One was that guy Yushi and the other two was Tosuke and Kenji. They were the ones who started the fire stick thing by giving her parents the idea to do it as punishment. (Y/n) also told me that Yushi, Kenji, and Tosuke kept doing it afterwards. From getting hurt from fire I can see why she would be scared if it.'' Said Kurapika. Leorio looked at (Y/n) then back at Kurapika.

''(Y/n)'s a nice girl. What did she ever do to get this type of treatment?'' Asked Leorio to himself. Gon nodded.

''Yeah, but now that Yushi is out the way what is she going to do about Tosuke and Kenji?'' Asked Gon.

''I'm going to do nothing.'' Answered a voice. The 4 looked back at the (H/c) haired girl who was sitting up. (Y/n) looked at them with a smile. ''If I don't see those low lives then there is nothing to worry about.'' Her friends looked at her.

''How come you never told us about the scar?'' Asked Killua.

''Because when I was with you guys, you made me forget all my troubles. I just forgot.'' Said (Y/n). She then thought about it. ''If you want you can see the scar.'' Kurapika looked at her.

''You were near fire earlier will it burn?'' Asked Kurapika. (Y/n) shook her head.

''Not anymore. She then unzipped her zipper from her back. Gon, Killua, and Leorio crowded around her exposed back which showed a long slash like scar. Leorio hesitated to touch it. He softly laid his hand on it. (Y/n) winced. Leorio pulled away.

''I'm so sorry.'' Said Leorio. (Y/n) turned her head to him.

''It's ok Leorio.'' Said (Y/n). Leorio then opened his briefcase.

''What if I told you that I could possibly get rid of your scar.'' Said Leorio. (Y/n) looked at him.

''I say...how?'' Said (Y/n) with a smile. Leorio took out some medicine.

''This medicine could heal nearly anything. I could use it on your back and within a year your back should be healed and the fire affect should be gone.'' Said Leorio. (Y/n) cheered.

''I'll take it.'' Said (Y/n). Leorio smiled.

''Alright but there is a catch. You won't be able to fight for 4 days. You will need to be careful.'' Said Leorio. (Y/n) nodded.

''I'm fine with that. We are in here for 2 days anyway two more after that and I can battle again.'' Said (Y/n). Leorio nodded.

''Ok I will need to put the medicine on her back it will sting and burn at first then I have to wrap it in bandages.'' Said Leorio. (Y/n) nodded. ''You would need to put your arms through your dress for me to do it.'' (Y/n) nodded. She took out her arms through her dress. The dress folded to her knees her pink sports bra exposed.

''I'm ready. Leo-Kun'' Said (Y/n). She looked over at Kurapika, Killua, and Gon who was blushing. She gave them a thumbs up. Leorio took out the medicine and put one speck on her. (Y/n) already felt the pain burning badly. Kurapika walked up to her and grabbed her hand.