Heaven's Arena and Nen

(Y/n) woke up and yawned. She turned to see Hisoka sleeping next to her. To her, Hisoka was adorable when he sleeps. She used her small hand and ruffled his pink hair. She giggled and sat up. She got out of bed and started stretching.

''Good Morning (Y/n)-Chan.'' Said a voice. (Y/n) turned around and saw Hisoka sitting up in bed. She smiled.

''Good Morning Nii-Chan. How was your sleep?'' Asked (Y/n). Hisoka smiled at his sister.

''It was good, how about yours?'' Asked Hisoka.

''Great, I felt like I was sleeping on clouds.'' Said (Y/n). Hisoka got out of bed and pulled back the blinds. (Y/n) stared at the sun outside. She walked and stood next to Hisoka. Hisoka placed his hand on her shoulder. ''So what are we going to do today?''

''Well first we have to sign you up. After that we could go get breakfast.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) cheered.

''Alright I'll go get ready.'' Said (Y/n). Hisoka nodded. (Y/n) started walking to the dresser where her clothes were. She grabbed her outfit and started walking towards the shower. She started getting dressed and doing her hair. She combed and brushed her hair and walked towards the mirror. She looked at herself in her outfit.

 She looked at herself in her outfit

(Y/n) spined around in her outfit. ''In this outfit I really do look like Hisoka's sister.'' She walked out the bathroom and towards Hisoka. Hisoka turned to his sister.

''Ahhh, I love that outfit on you.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) giggled.

''Now I really look like the girl version of you.'' Said (Y/n). Hisoka chuckled.

''But you look so adorable.'' Said Hisoka.

''Whatever you say Nii-Chan.'' Said (Y/n) with a smirk. Hisoka smirked back. He then tossed her her cane. (Y/n) caught it and twirled it. ''Now I'm ready to sign up.'' Hisoka nodded.

''Than let us go sign you up.'' Said Hisoka. The two walked out the door and to the elevator. Once inside they went to the first floor. When the elevator opened they started walking towards the sign ups.

''Hisoka-Nii-Chan, what exactly do you do here?'' Asked (Y/n). Hisoka smiled at her.

''Well you see (Y/n), here you can fight other fighters and actually earn money from it. What we were on was the 200th floor. That is where the opponents gets the strongest. The first few floors aren't hard at all. You can also challenge floor captains and take their spots.'' Explained Hisoka. (Y/n) looked around.

''These people, how can you tell if their strong?'' Asked (Y/n). Hisoka looked around and remembered what Tosuke did to his sister.

''Once you learn this...I'll fight you again.'' Remembered Hisoka. He looked at (Y/n).

''There is a specific way to find out who is strong.'' Said Hisoka.

''How?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Remember what Tosuke said to you before he left. That pressure that he used against you?'' Asked Hisoka. (Y/n) nodded.