Tosuke?! Your here too?

(Y/n) woke up and noticed Hisoka was gone. She looked around for her brother.

''Where did he go?'' Asked (Y/n). She felt better from yesterday. She sat up in bed. ''I wonder where he went?'' (Y/n) than heard the door open. She looked towards the door and saw Hisoka walk in. He had a bag that looked to have a box in it. ''Hisoka.'' Hisoka looked at his sister.

''(Y/n) good morning. You woke up just in time.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) looked at him shocked.

''What's this?'' Asked (Y/n) pointing to the bag.

''This? it's our breakfast. I went and bought us some food. You should get dressed than we can eat.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) nodded and went to the bathroom. Hisoka turned on the TV. He grabbed some drinks and waited for (Y/n) to come out. She got dressed in her usual outfit and walked to the kitchen. Hisoka was in there waiting for her.

''So what is this?'' Asked (Y/n). Hisoka took out the box which was actually two boxes. He gave one to (Y/n).

''Their Bento boxes. It's rice and eggs but there is more to it than just rice and eggs.'' Said Hisoka. He grabbed his bento and drink. (Y/n) did the same. The two siblings then made their way to the living room to eat. (Y/n) smiled and sat down. They started watching TV and ate their Bento breakfast. (Y/n) finished with Hisoka and threw out their empty boxes. (Y/n) sat down next to Hisoka afterwards. ''How are you feeling?''

''I'm good now. Ren takes up a lot nen. I must learn more.'' Said (Y/n). Hisoka smiled.

''There is more that we have to work on when it comes to you.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) looked at him confused.

''Like what?'' Asked (Y/n).

''First there there is that side of you from the Hunter's exam. You also talked about seeing aruas before. I noticed when this happens your eyes change color. When you fought Tosuke your eyes were red. When you told me my arua, your eyes were Golden. Which means that your eyes change depending on the ability.''  Explained Hisoka.

''Your going to help me with these strange things?'' Asked (Y/n).

''Of course, I am your brother after all.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) smiled brightly and hugged him. Hisoka got up and started walking to the door. (Y/n) looked at him.

''Where you going?'' Asked (Y/n).

''I have some errands to run.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) nodded. She got up.

''In that case. I'm going to find Gon and Killua.'' Said (Y/n).

''Alright, I'll see you soon.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) walked out the door with Hisoka but they parted ways in the hallway. (Y/n) made it to the lobby of the main hallway and saw those three guys from yesterday. Sadaso, Gido, and Riehlvelt. (Y/n) stood across from them.

''I see your up again.'' Said Gido.

''You be quiet. Why are you loitering? That is against the law.'' Said (Y/n). Sadaso chuckled.

''We are just having fun. Nothing wrong with that.'' Said Sadaso.

''I suppose I would agree if it wasn't disturbing the peace.'' Said (Y/n). She frowned at them.

''Awww sorry little doll face. We can't just stop now though.'' Said Sadaso. (Y/n) gripped her cane.

''I see.'' Said (Y/n). She was about to attack them when.

''(Y/n).'' Called a voice. (Y/n) turned around and saw Gon and Killua walking towards her.

''Oh, it's you two. What's up?'' Asked (Y/n). Gon and Killua noticed the three men across (Y/n) and glared at them.