Save my sister

(Y/n) was running faster then she ever was before. She could feel a energy draining, she sped up to try and make it in time.
.
.
.
Hisoka was holding Gon by the neck. Gon was about to give up when out of no where Hisoka was hit with a walking stick. Gon fell to the ground breathing heavily. Hisoka rubbed his cheek and smirked, he knew exactly who hit him. He turned to (Y/n) standing.

''Why hello (Y/n)'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) frowned.

''Nii-Chan, I thought you wasn't going to hurt my friends.'' Said (Y/n). Hisoka smiled.

''My loving sister, I would never do anything to hurt you unless we were training. But I had to get a little testing in.'' Said Hisoka with a bigger smirk. (Y/n) walked and stood in front of Gon.

''Brother, I have to protect Gon.'' Said (Y/n). Gon looked up and saw (Y/n) standing in front of him protectively. She was really going to fight Hisoka to keep him safe. Hisoka chuckled.

''Very well my darling sister. Come at me with what you got.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) dropped her cane and rushed at Hisoka with amazing speed. She threw rapid punches and kicks at him. Hisoka dodged each. ''I see, so she gotten stronger'' Hisoka then threw a punch which was blocked by (Y/n). (Y/n) jumped back.

''Can I ever beat you?'' Asked (Y/n). Hisoka smirked.

''You will in near time my little sister. But for now you have to get stronger.'' Said Hisoka. (Y/n) charged again. She was a blur in his face. Hisoka then moved to the side when he saw her punch and chopped her in the back. (Y/n) fell to the floor and bounced back up. She continued to fight him. Hisoka smiled. He knew his sister was good for her age but he didn't expect her to get this much stronger in the short time they spent training. ''If I want my sister to pass I'll need to knock her out for now. She won't quit till she has beaten me.''  Hisoka then dodged another punch that was coming for him and grabbed his sister by the arm. (Y/n) struggled till she felt a great pain in the back of her neck. She fell to the floor limb. Gon was shocked. He got up in an attempt to try and fight Hisoka.

''What did you just do to (Y/n)!!?'' Yelled/Asked Gon. Hisoka chuckled.

''I knocked her out. I didn't kill her. By the way, you and friend pass my test.'' Said Hisoka. Gon looked shocked. Hisoka then picked up Leorio. ''I'll carry your friend, can you find your way to the exams'' Gon nodded. ''Good, I wouldn't trust my sister with you if you didn't.'' Hisoka then walked away. Gon watched till he was out of sight. He then turned to the knocked out (Y/n) and ran to her.

''(Y/n)'' Called Gon hoping she would wake up. He turned her over as her hat fell to the floor. He felt bad that he couldn't do anything to help her.

''Gon are you alright?'' Called a voice. Gon looked up and saw Kurapika running to him. Gon smiled.

''Kurapika hurry.'' Said Gon. Kurapika saw a body in Gon's arms. He made out the features and found out that it was (Y/n). He felt his heart sink yet he also felt anger to the person who hurt her. He walked over.

''Gon what happened?'' Asked Kurapika.

''She saved​ me from Hisoka. She fought him and he knocked her out.'' Said Gon. Kurapika grit his teeth. The fact that Hisoka, her own brother, did this to her was unreal. Yet (Y/n) still Said she loves Hisoka.

''We have to take her to the exams. I'll carry her, you take her walking stick and hat.'' Said Kurapika. Gon nodded. He then picked up the hat and cane as Kurapika picked up (Y/n) bridle style.

''I'll follow Leorio's scent'' Said Gon. The two then ran towards the exams, the unconscious girl breathing slowly.
.
.
.
Killua had seen Hisoka with Leorio but couldn't find Gon, (Y/n), or Kurapika. He sighed.