Watcher

(Y/n) ran through the forest. She looked around as she jumped on a tree and went to the top. She looked left and right from her high area.

''Where is Hisoka?'' Asked (Y/n). She then heard a rustle in the leaves behind her. She looked behind her and narrowed her eyes. She closed her eyes, she felt him near her. She opened her eyes. ''I have to make this person think i don't know they are behind me.'' (Y/n) looked under her. She saw the river. She jumped up and dived into the river. The figure jumped to the tree (Y/n) used to be on and saw a silhouette swimming away.

''Damn it'' Said the figure. (Y/n) swam faster as she would occasionally come up for a breath. She continued to swim faster and faster till she felt something grab her. She looked at her dress sleeve just as she was pulled out the water.

''WHY!!!'' Screamed (Y/n) as she landed on the floor. She looked up to see Gon. She looked at him with shock as he looked at her with the same expression. ''Gon? What are you doing fishing at night?''

''I was trying to get better at hunting. Why are you swimming in the lake at night?''

''Fair point.'' Said (Y/n) as she jumped up and ranged out her dress. She went to Gon's ear. ''I think someone is following me. So i jumped in the lake and disappeared. I'm still trying to look for Hisoka.'' Gon blushed at how close she was. She looked behind him and felt two other people besides Gon. One behind a tree and the other on their way.

''Are you ok?'' Asked Gon getting worried. (Y/n) nodded. She then glared at the man behind the tree. He shuddered.

''Yeah, but i have to run. I don't want the guy that's targeting me to get you too.'' Said (Y/n). She winked at Gon again then ran off. Gon had a light blush and smiled at (Y/n) as she ran off. Gon looked back forward.

''Good luck (Y/n)'' Said Gon. (Y/n) ran faster as she ducked under branches. She dived in a bush. (Y/n) closed her eyes and felt the figure still following her.

''How is this person tracking me down?'' Thought (Y/n). She looked to see if the coast was clear before jumping from the bush and into a big tree. She jumped from branch to branch trying to shake them off. She then thought of a idea. (Y/n) saw the man coming and jumped down to the floor while grabbing a vine and a couple of leaves. She then placed the vine down and tied it to the tree like a trap. After she tied it she covered it up with leaves. She looked at it. ''Not convincing. Only this little spot have leaves I'll need to fix that.'' (Y/n) walked to the tree and brought up her leg nice steady. She then gently let her toe touch the tree and most of the leaves fell off covering more area. ''Better'' She heard the man coming and started walking forward like normal.

''Ahhh'' Yelled a voice. (Y/n) looked behind her and saw the man caught in her trap.

''Good now to secure it.'' Said (Y/n). She grabbed a boulder and went to the top of the tree. She then placed the boulder ahead. She looked at the man as he looked back at her. ''If you cut this vine the boulder with fall with you crushing you.'' (Y/n) smiled sweetly. She then jumped on the man. ''Now get some sleep.'' (Y/n) chopped the back of his neck. He fell limp and went to sleep. (Y/n) smiled. She then jumped down and yawned. ''I'm so sleepy but i have to keep going till i find something to sleep in or someone.'' (Y/n) started running away from the man. She ran till she found a little cave in. ''I could sleep here for the night.'' (Y/n) yawned again and walked inside. She sat against the wall and placed her hat over her eyes. She then​ started to snore softly.
.
.
.
(Y/n) woke to the bright light hitting her exposed skin on her arm. She flicked her hat up and rubbed her eyes.

''Morning already huh?'' (Y/n) stood up. She then walked out the cave and looked around. She closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air. She cupped her tag and breathed out. ''Alright time to go find someone hopefully Hisoka.'' (Y/n) licked her finger and stuck it in the air. She pointed. ''So i have to go right.'' (Y/n) then sprinted off. She continued running till she heard a familiar voice. She jumped up on a branch and looked a far to see Leorio running after Tonpa.