(Y/n) and the arua eyes

Hey guys now this is long overdue. I am so sorry that I took so long to update this book when it is my most popular. I been trying to get into it but now I have the time. I don't want to put a lot here cause I know you want to read the chapter so let's just get into it. Well here it is the next chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) was jumping through the buildings following the arua that kept moving. She narrowed her eyes and started traveling faster to catch up to the person. She noticed another arua behind her and dodged an attack that was fired at her. She landed on top of the building and searched for the arua of her attacker. She noticed it below her and jumped to the side as a attack came from the bottom. She stayed in the air and flipped her cane around and pressed the gem turning it into a Giant double sided hammer. She came down and slammed it into the building. She didn't sense the arua of the person she was following anymore and sighed.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?" Asked a voice that was very familiar. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the person as he started walking towards her.

"You attacked me, didn't you Hisoka?" Stated more than Asked (Y/n). Hisoka chuckled as he noticed her arua eyes.

"It was me, yes." (Y/n) looked away from him.

"Why did you stop me?"

"Forgive me (Y/n) but now was not the time for-" Hisoka was cut off by a kick that (Y/n) delivered that he blocked. (Y/n) back flipped away from him.

"That person must be so damn important if your stopping me from getting to them." (Y/n) watched Hisoka's arua to see if it would switch colors.

"Not quite." The color changed to gray. (Y/n) grit her teeth and narrowed her eyes.

"Don't you fucking lie to me!!" Hisoka stared at (Y/n) with intent eyes. (Y/n) sighed and breathed out. "Who was that?"

"Can't say."

"Why?"

"Can't say."

"How come?"

"Can't say?"

"Do you know that person?"

"....." (Y/n) watched him.

"I can tell when you're lying Hisoka. Do you know that person?" Hisoka smirked at her.

"Yes." (Y/n) nodded before looking back to where that arua was.

"Whoever that was, you want to keep it a secret from me. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Alright, does it have something to do with Kurapika?" Hisoka smirked.

"Yes and No." (Y/n) say his arua color not change.

"Is that person a member of the Phantom Troupe?" Hisoka frowned. (Y/n) stared at him.

"Your free to lie, just know that I'll see through it." Hisoka nodded.

"Yes." (Y/n) wasn't shocked. She knew her brother was hiding something and she knew Hisoka couldn't possibly be after Kurapika to kill him. There was another reason.

"So why? Why are you in the Phantom Troupe?" Hisoka started walking towards her.

"I have my reasons for being in there." (Y/n) nodded. "But..." (Y/n) looked at him as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Remember when I said that after this all was over you stay with me and we do something brother sister exclusive."

"Yeah."

"Well this is it. Once this is over I'll tell you more. Don't hate me little sister but I have my reasons for joining. It's not to hurt your friend so please don't worry."