A Fight of Old Enemies

(Y/n) jumped to the side trying to create distance from her and her opponent. She was far back and looked at him. He hasn't moved an inch.

''Why hasn't he moved yet?'' Asked Gon. Killua shrugged.

''I have no idea Gon.'' Said Killua. (Y/n) watched him with intense eyes. The cloaked man's head turned her direction. (Y/n) got ready for a attack. He then jumped faster then she could see. He kicked her in the stomach making her fly into the wall. (Y/n) grunted and looked back up at the cloaked man. He was in the air coming down at her. (Y/n) quickly jumped out the way and took out her cane. The cloaked man looked back at her. (Y/n) charged at him with her cane. She was about to hit him when he took out what looked to be a baseball bat and blocked her attack. She looked shocked and jumped back.

''A baseball bat? Quite the weird weapon.'' Said (Y/n).

''Says the girl that's using a cane.'' Said Hisoka.

''Replied the guy who uses cards.'' Said (Y/n). She then jumped at the cloaked figure and clashed her cane with his baseball bat. She swiped their weapons up and kicked him in the stomach. ''Pay back'' The cloaked figure twisted the top of baseball bat's helm and pulled on the helm showing a sword. (Y/n) looked shocked. She started dodging his sword attacks and lean back against another. Her hat fell off as she dodged another attack and jumped back. She felt the blood run down her face. She narrowed her eyes. ''Ok I had enough. Who are you?'' the cloaked figure stood still holding the sword. (Y/n) grit her teeth. ''Answer me!!!!''

''.....'' The cloaked figure didn't response. He just stared at (Y/n). (Y/n) continued to grit her teeth. ''So you really don't remember me?'' (Y/n) stared at him.

''I wouldn't be asking who you are if i didn't.'' Said (Y/n). The cloaked figure chuckled.

''You have really gotten stronger. (Y/n).'' Said The cloaked figure. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes.

''You haven't answered me yet.'' Said (Y/n).

''Do you remember the boat? When we passed each other?'' Asked The cloaked figure. (Y/n) remembered. She could feel that same feeling that she felt that day. (Y/n) looked up at him.

''What about it?'' Asked (Y/n).

''How did you feel when we passed each other?'' Asked the cloaked figure.

''I felt like we met before. I felt a little scared, and a little shock.'' Said (Y/n). The cloaked figure nodded.

''I see, you asked me who I was correct?'' Asked the cloaked figure. (Y/n) nodded.

''Yes I did.'' Said (Y/n). The cloaked figure grabbed his cloak.

''Well then (Y/n), if we're going to fight each other then I might as well show you who I really am.'' Said the cloaked figure. He tore his cloak off, as it came off (Y/n) instantly recognized him. Her eyes went wide as she looked at him shocked. The man smirked at her expression. His cloak hit the floor. He had Dark blue hair that went down to the beginning of his back, Reddish black eyes, peach skin, and looked to be about 28 if not a little older. He smirked again. ''Its been awhile....(Y/n).'' (Y/n) gripped her cane as her knees felt weak. She breathed in and out to calm herself.

''Yes it has. Tosuke....Daito.'' Said (Y/n) as her friends remembered that was one of the names Yushi said.

''Along side my good friends Tosuke Daito and Kenji Hisho.'' Remembered The 4 friends. (Y/n) stood across from him as Hisoka watched closer with intent eyes.

''So you trying to become a Hunter?'' Asked Tosuke. (Y/n) clenched her fist.

''What I am trying to do is none of your concern.'' Said (Y/n). Tosuke chuckled.