Zushi's kidnapping, Hisoka vs (Y/n)

Hey guys now I can not believe it took this long to actually write another chapter. I had the biggest author's block of my life and I am never going to live it down. I disappointed fans of this book and I am deeply sorry. Well now that I finally got it all together again we can get started on this chapter. Again I can't believe this happen and with just thinking about this and my other books I have noticed that my other books get a little more love even though this was my debut book. I am also going to be working on a My Hero Academia book so if you like that I hope you read it. Well enough about this pity party. How have you guys been? Good? Great, now let's begin.
.
.
.
(Y/n) woke up and looked around the room remembering what happened last night from the fight. She turned to Hisoka scared just to see he was fine. She breathed a sigh of release before confusion took over.

"Wait a minute." (Y/n) went to Hisoka's arm and saw it attached, good as new. "How the hell?" Hisoka chuckled. He sat up waking from his slumber.

"Morning (Y/n)-Chan."

"Don't 'Morning (Y/n)' me." (Y/n) crossed her arms. "How is your arm attached to your body?" Hisoka chuckled again.

"Well I had some help from a friend while you were asleep." Stated Hisoka. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes.

"I wonder how many 'friends' you have." Said (Y/n). Hisoka smirked at her suspicion.

"You will learn soon enough (Y/n)-Chan." Hisoka got out the bed. "I assure you of it." (Y/n) got out of bed following him.

"Your hiding something. It's obvious. This 'friend' is obviously a bad person I assume. Which means that they are part or have something to do with something dangerous. Which also explains how they have the power to reattach a limb like your arm." Explained (Y/n). Hisoka looked shocked and ruffled her hair.

"You really are good. You should be a detective (Y/n)-Chan. It is true that this person is of a dangerous Organization and before you can even know you have to train more. After Gon and Killua leave York New I want you to stay with me. We will be training and you'll find out something. However, it has to be a secret and what we do have to be brother sister exclusive only." Hisoka bargained with (Y/n). (Y/n) nodded.

"Alright, I'm fine with this." (Y/n) smirked. "Maybe I can even use this to my own benefit." Hisoka smirked again.

"That is how I know you are my sister." Said Hisoka. "I also want us to train today and work on your ren and ten." (Y/n) nodded and went to get dressed. When she came out in her green outfit Hisoka was making them breakfast. She sat down at the table.

"Nii-Chan, what else could we work on today besides Ten and Ren." Asked (Y/n). Hisoka thought about it.

"Well I do want to figure out more about your aura seeing eyes or even those unknown forces. Other than that we also have to get you aboard on Gyo." Explained Hisoka. (Y/n) nodded and watched as Hisoka served them breakfast. Once they finished eating (Y/n) washed the dishes and the two started off with meditation. (Y/n) started releasing nen as she took deep breaths. Hisoka watched her with intent eyes thinking of what he said. "It would have happened sooner or later. Regardless she's gonna meet the phantom troupe."
.
.
.
Hisoka got up and saw the time was about 6:00pm. (Y/n) had been meditating ever sense 9:00am. He could tell her nen was much stronger than before. He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"You have been doing very good (Y/n). Your nen is much stronger. How about you try Ten." (Y/n) nodded and activated the technique. Hisoka was shocked as he did Ren. "It definitely got stronger. She must have been battling and strategizing in her mind." (Y/n) smirked seeing Hisoka's face.